NUDES

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sharmaine

NUDES

Post by sharmaine »

Someone asked me about where the gay male site is that I saw Daniel in.
Okay - I am not responsible for what happens to you....

It is called Amercian Urge - Tons of Daniel Craig photos totally naked

I apologize DC - but I think your fans are too curious.

sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Hahaha! Woah. They really got.... creative.. with those screenshots, didn't they x) Major ZOOM IN. Haha.

But.. OMG... Daniel's got AMAZING "man-hips"... as I call them. Basically.. the hipbone that kinda sticks out on men.... RAWR. And,.. I still can't get over his AMAZING thighs and butt x)
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Ugh, I think that's more gross than good, especially the zoom ins!!!

It's quite nice to see it by chance on screen as part of a story, but specifically posted on a blog - ewww! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

this is just my humble opinion :D , but I always thought men looked BETTER with a pair of briefs or small swimtrucks like in CR. They are BEAUTIFUL from the hips up and from the upper thighs down, but the middle part...well....not the most pretty part with all the hair and "thingie"...LOL. Course in the right situation nude is a GOOD thing, but for my "eye candy" fantasy I prefer a bit of clothes.

I didn't like the zoom in shot either....

As for M (Judi Dench's) supposed comment refering to the size of his penis being a "monster"....hmmm....looks prettty average LMAO from the flacid state.
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

These pics are not my favourite.. no mistery for me.. I prefer like Mahalo4DC when he has few clothes especially swimsuit.. or the best open white shirt when you can just have a look on his chest.. Using imagination for having better relationship afterwards :oops: :wink: :)
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
annauvb

Post by annauvb »

mmmmmmmmmm..... I love all his pics... fully clothed or naked ones... I just love looking (read: staring) at him... hehhheh
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

You girls kill me :P !
Isn't it strange that just because you see him in the full monty...that your desire is diminished.
Keep in mind that these are candid shots - not ones with particularly good lighting....
No matter - still hot to me.

mad4dan

Post by mad4dan »

sharmaine wrote:You girls kill me :P !
Isn't it strange that just because you see him in the full monty...that your desire is diminished.
Keep in mind that these are candid shots - not ones with particularly good lighting....
Sharmaine you have a ally in me. ;-)
I find gay sites really interesting for these kind of comments on our hero, pretty funny. Maybe gross ok, but funny. It shows how much this man is sexy.
About nudity. Well, when a man is gorgeous is ALL gorgeous and I enjoy the full monty very much. So is our Daniel of Michelangelo, a blessing for our eyes. :oops:
You know, my father is a painter and I have grown up appreciating art and the beauty of both male and female anatomy.

BTW, I have read the funny thing about Dame Judi Dench talking about the supposed monster.
With him I definitely like what I see. Ok, he's average and those pics are not shot in the best possible lightning, including that in the bathtub, there is the grower-shower debate, etc.
So I come up with the naughtiest question: if it is not a press fabrication, which state did she see it? :shock:

P.S. I hope I don't sound too dishinibited. Just consider I am also a sexuologist. :wink:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Mad4Dan:

You are my kinda girl babydoll.
Looking forward to more seductive talk from you anytime.
Here he is in the flesh - plain - just like any other ordinary guy....however he is Daniel Craig.

The mind wanders - yes - I agree...I'd rather have lengthy visual foreplay while he's still dressed and then get on with the yummy parts...but I like the fact that he is so free spirited.

Sorry girls for taking the mystery away....but imagine what you could do with that part :wink: :oops:
Last edited by sharmaine on Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

livetwice

Post by livetwice »

mad4dan wrote:
sharmaine wrote:You girls kill me :P !
About nudity. Well, when a man is gorgeous is ALL gorgeous and I enjoy the full monty very much. So is our Daniel of Michelangelo, a blessing for our eyes. :oops:
You know, my father is a painter and I have grown up appreciating art and the beauty of both male and female anatomy))).

Ok ok ladies, good point for you.. :D
I may add this comment to my previous statement: of course I look too to those pics showing Dan's nudity and appreciate what I see :wink:

But I mean if Dan choose to act nude for seductive purpose, It will catch my eyes because his way of moving or looking will reinforce what he wants really to be. But here, pics in some voices or in love is a devil are out of contest of seduction so yes I look at them because I love male beauty (otherelse I made a wrong choice by connecting here) but it does not bring me naughty thoughts.

It's different for Dan's CR pic.. light showing his body, skin which seems to be wet arrghhh!!
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

Mahalo4DC wrote:this is just my humble opinion :D , but I always thought men looked BETTER with a pair of briefs or small swimtrucks like in CR. They are BEAUTIFUL from the hips up and from the upper thighs down, but the middle part...well....not the most pretty part with all the hair and "thingie"...LOL. Course in the right situation nude is a GOOD thing, but for my "eye candy" fantasy I prefer a bit of clothes.

I didn't like the zoom in shot either....

As for M (Judi Dench's) supposed comment refering to the size of his penis being a "monster"....hmmm....looks prettty average LMAO from the flacid state.
It's funny. My guy-friends will, on occaison, start randomly (our of nowhere) complaining about how small their penises are >____> hahaha :lol: :roll: I try to explain this to them... I'm like:
"Okay.. dudes... nobody really cares. Girls don't care that much. Personally... it's not that pretty of an organ... haha. And, girls not really care about size. Only slutty girls really seem to care. Guys are so into BOOBS, but.. girls... not so much into the penises. We like to be left in suspense, and leave it to our fantasies x)"

They still don't seem to get it :roll:

Like... Daniel isn't a very "big" guy, but he's totally sexy... and who here wouldn't tap that, eh? Haha.

And.. i also very appreciate what he said in one interview... I remember he said, "The movie industry and viewers are always pressuring to see more nude women... but what about men?" Or soemthign liek that.... soemthing about him saying he contributes to being nude, and he doesn't care to do it.
Thank god.. there are too many boobies on the screen these days.. haha.
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Michaelangelo's David is a fine specimen of the beautiful male form - although his "thingie" was covered up by a fig leaf.

The natural state of a man's privates are generally not something to write about - it's what happens after his arousal that is....not only to him but to us.

Enjoy that "thingie" ladies.

mad4dan

Post by mad4dan »

sharmaine wrote:Michaelangelo's David is a fine specimen of the beautiful male form - although his "thingie" was covered up by a fig leaf.

The natural state of a man's privates are generally not something to write about - it's what happens after his arousal that is....not only to him but to us.

Enjoy that "thingie" ladies.
You named it, lady. :wink:
Never judge any man from their quiet state. Those who seem not to show much will, let's say, compensate later.
Men are obsessed by competing with John Holmes but he was an exception, or even a kind of a freak.
We ladies generally consider the whole package, in the sense of the entire man, body and soul.

Yes, you are right, I had forgotten that fig leaf. I was mixing it up with our Daniel of Michelangelo who has no leaf at all. Bless him! :oops:
And BTW I would so much love to be Saving (that) Private Thingie!
Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

good point....I totally agree...and the average quiet state may turn out to be a "monster" :shock: As someone else said it makes me wonder what "state" it was in when Judi Dench saw it and made such a comment :D, if indeed the comment was actually made.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I am kind of surprised that with all the photos Dan has posed for that he hasn't posed for nudes.
All this talk of Michealangelo's David makes me wish there was a statue of Dan we could all drool over . Imagine having to study it for hours..

I remember the thrill of the first time I saw "David" ... Deep sigh .I was with a college group that included my sunday school teacher , her husband and daughter . I had to reign in what mild naughtiness I had ...( the daughter did too). You should lose the parents when looking at art ...