hat contest

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

Oh golly~!

My first instinct is to go with the 'Obsession' fedora and the 'Archangel' fur hat.
The Out of Africa one isn't too bad either, or the first one Dunda posted.
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Hey Dunda ,
It wasn't me who posted the pics , I can't do that with msntv 2 , or if I can don't know how . I had to get help just to get a avatar ... Besides I am not very found of the beanie look though I like him in the cap photos you just put on . Is that a "flat cap" ? I always thought of those as a golfer's cap . I don't mean this in a bad way cause I actually like him in this hat but in Fl. it is the retirees who wear this hat ...
I don't remember where the 2nd hat comes from ,intereasting facial hair .

Mahalo4DC

You have to read some of my old posts , we got on the subject of cowboy hats and chaps...we are bad girls... I think it was under Pink wellies and flat caps . You have to read the stuff by Sue who must have been cured of her Danielism because much to our dismay she hasn't on in about 2 months.
I was born in Tx. so I have a natural affinity for cowboy hats. Some of my family wears them on occasion .
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

My favourite hats is from Some Voices, and the soldier uniforms. It make him more powerful. The hat from Some Voices - used to be popular when I was at school and after when I left school.... I haven't seen anyone wearing it for a while now - I think it stopped after 2000. Kangol is a popular brand name here. Some Voices was filmed in 2000, so I wonder if the hat is still in fashion now. I nearly bought one but decided against it because it didn't suit me.

StarryDannyFan xx
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

I like the first x)
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Hey, you forgot the infamous beanie hat :lol: :lol:
I had to post it, it's too funny :D
you wanna do WHAT to me?
daydreamer07

Post by daydreamer07 »

This was a hard decision for me. I like almost all of them. But I have to give my vote for the hat he is wearing in Out of Africa and the military dress hats. My husband just recently bought Sword of Honour for me and Daniel looked so sexy in all the military hats he wears in that movie.

But I have always had a thing for men in cowboy hats/hats made in a similar manner. And I have always had a thing for men in uniform.

Just wondering since most of the hats guys wear in the area I live in are ball caps or farmers hats (John Deere), I wonder what Daniel would look like in this type of cap or if there are any pictures of him in that sort of hat?
Life is to short...live, laugh, love, and always daydream!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sorry Laredo, it wasn't you, it was Sophie who has found that 'adrorable' grey beanie I meant.
It remind me of a fairy-tale called 'Schneewittchen und die sieben Zwerge' :lol: :lol:
(I suppose it is called 'snow white' in english)
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

He's so stylin'....

Love the Kangol cap,
striped beanie (we call them toques in Canada) in the b&w photo,
and fedora.

Daniel can carry off a variety of great looks!

Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

Dunda wrote:Sorry Laredo, it wasn't you, it was Sophie who has found that 'adrorable' grey beanie I meant.
It remind me of a fairy-tale called 'Schneewittchen und die sieben Zwerge' :lol: :lol:
(I suppose it is called 'snow white' in english)
:lol: I cracked when I read this ... what a witty remark!

I prefer the cowboy and the army hats the most, he looks very sexy. And I certainly detest the beanies.

I have seen photos of him with a baseball cap somewhere but you couldn't see very well his face, so I am not sure how well this fits him.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Here is a question , are beanies a english thing like baseball caps are a american thing . We see beanies here mostly on black teenagers in Fl . Other states might have kids of both colors that wear them . Wearing a hat like that in the summer is odd here but they wear it like it is part of their uniform .

Dunda,
Do you really like that beanie ?
The seven dwarfs could carry it off .
The only way I would like him in a beanie , is him in a beanie and nothing else ! And maybe not on his head ....
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Every time I see DC with a beanie I'm going to call him 'dwarf' now!!! :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:Here is a question , are beanies a english thing like baseball caps are a american thing . We see beanies here mostly on black teenagers in Fl . Other states might have kids of both colors that wear them . Wearing a hat like that in the summer is odd here but they wear it like it is part of their uniform .
They are common in Germany, too. Many boys (12-17 years old) are wearing it like a part of their uniforn, like you said :?
laredo wrote:
Dunda,
Do you really like that beanie ?
The seven dwarfs could carry it off .
The only way I would like him in a beanie , is him in a beanie and nothing else ! And maybe not on his head ....
Image Image Image
NO, NO, NO it is hideous, so hideous I cann't bear it! On the the other side, hey it's Daniel under that beanie. I must have knewn this, no man in the world without a mistake, his mistake is the deficiency in beanie-taste :wink: :lol: :wink:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shopper12

Post by shopper12 »

Beanies aren't that common on Britain; not everybody wears them and I would say they are as common as baseball caps here; it's about equal. Nobody really wears headgear though; at least not like Americans and their baseball caps.

Lots of celebrities wear them though - maybe it's a privacy thing and they're so hideous (?) that people don't recognise them.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

daydreamer07 wrote:This was a hard decision for me. I like almost all of them. But I have to give my vote for the hat he is wearing in Out of Africa and the military dress hats. My husband just recently bought Sword of Honour for me and Daniel looked so sexy in all the military hats he wears in that movie.

But I have always had a thing for men in cowboy hats/hats made in a similar manner. And I have always had a thing for men in uniform.

Just wondering since most of the hats guys wear in the area I live in are ball caps or farmers hats (John Deere), I wonder what Daniel would look like in this type of cap or if there are any pictures of him in that sort of hat?
I watched Sword of Honour last night, so many hats to choose from. I really liked the "Special Forces" cap. Not pictured on this thread. I saw a picture of him in a ball cap, I think it was taken when he was in China.