hat contest

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Loofah

Post by Loofah »

Daniel definitely rocks the ball cap. And the cargo pants. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Loofah wrote:Daniel definitely rocks the ball cap. And the cargo pants. :D
AND still not able to make his own coffee :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:AND still not able to make his own coffee :wink:
you noticed that too?
Crazy!
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

The trim of his training sweater is the Spanish flag !!! :shock: yeepie \:D/

Predestination? Sharmaine's law of atraction? :shock: :lol:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
you noticed that too?
I've been wondering the same thing...
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

Anglophile wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
you noticed that too?
I've been wondering the same thing...
I have also noted this fondness for Starbucks. but who can blame him, on his hectic filming schedule. not to mention the fact that they make v nice decaff lattes (don't know if that's what dan drinks or not, it's just what i drink)!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I love Starbucks too, but for the chocolate. Maybe DC is drinking the chocolate too!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Maybe, but do you have to drive to Starbucks in a gas-guzzling big car instead of switching on your coffee maker at home, or even quicker, just putting a filter on a coffee pot and pouring some water in it? :?

Geez if Starbucks coffee is really that good I guess I ought to try it some time...
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Anglophile, making eg a good cappuccino at home is not that easy! :shock:

I can make a decent caffè latte if I have good coffee and milk at home, but a creating good froth is a completely different matter... I'm a bit of a coffee geek, but have never gone to the lengths of buying a proper machine or even roasting or grounding beans myself. I have been known to have begged friends to haul bags of my fave coffee from Rome to Helsinki :oops:

But Starbucks coffee is not something that I would drink with pleasure. The American style cappuccino particularly assaults my Italian coffee spoiled palate :wink: The froth should be a velvety smooth layer on top of strong coffee mixed with just the right amount of milk

*dreaming of a good cappuccino*

If anyone should go to Rome, try Tazza d'Oro: http://www.tazzadoro.it/ By the Pantheon, the best coffee in Rome (unless you like Sant'Eustachio http://www.santeustachioilcaffe.it/ also located nearby)

Sorry to veer off-topic in such length, but I'm seriously having a great big coffee crisis - when I returned home from Rome in April I was carrying 42 kg of luggage which did not have 1 cubic mm of space in them for coffee... Finding proper stuff in Helsinki is virtually impossible.

Agrippina (needs a cup of espresso right NOW)
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

agrippina wrote:Anglophile, making eg a good cappuccino at home is not that easy! :shock:
Point taken :mrgreen:
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

I do enjoy Starbucks coffee because I can sprinkle Cinammon over the top 8)
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

Anglophile wrote:Maybe, but do you have to drive to Starbucks in a gas-guzzling big car instead of switching on your coffee maker at home, or even quicker, just putting a filter on a coffee pot and pouring some water in it? :?

Geez if Starbucks coffee is really that good I guess I ought to try it some time...
yes, it's rather concerning in terms of the environment too. the petrol/gas spent getting there, the paper cups, plastic lids, those funny little trays he always seems to use..... I think you're right, anglo. he is english after all. he should just put on the kettle and make a good ole cup of tea. like in the comic relief thingy.
but if he's not at home- ie on location- i guess i can let him off. only because he's so damn gorgeous though!!! (and i'm sure it's fair trade coffee he's buying!)
anyone get the impression we tend to go into just a little bit too much detail in our obsessive discussions about daniel?
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

We've veered off into Starbucks conversation....oh well....side bit of trivia.
As a Vancouverite, I've gotten used to Starbucks opening on every street corner practically....I don't know how many are actually here in Vancouver but next to Seattle (where it was originated) I think we have just as many! I still remember when I used to manage the Robe di Kappa store on Robson Street (affectionately remembered as Robsonstrasse) when the first Starbucks was being built on the corner. All the merchants were wondering how it would survive because rent was very expensive in that area. (It's skyrocketed to unbelievable proportions now!). We all could not believe how fast it took off and that people were willing to pay $2.75 for a coffee when coffee used to be under $1.00....we are talking 1986 (Expo in Vancouver). I even asked about franchise opportunities but Starbucks did not franchise - I'm not sure if they do now. My favourite: Chai Tea Latte w/soy milk/no foam