hat contest

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW JEC - these are great. :thud:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:WOW JEC - these are great. :thud:
I've had a "Daniel Day" today....just surfing and fishing for goodies. :D :dance2:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

JEC57 wrote:Only Daniel could make one of these hats look sexy! :lol:
So true!!! :rotfl:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

From Canada ??? His eyes sure stand out real pretty ...I'm big on keeping ears warm .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Laredo wrote:From Canada ??? His eyes sure stand out real pretty ...I'm big on keeping ears warm .
Archangel. The puffer vest.
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Love this movie :D.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

How could I forget ?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Mrs. B. what a fine beanie, Oh yeah, the man wearing the beanie is might fine too,
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Pinstripe!!! :dance2:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

$abbatha wrote:Pinstripe!!! :dance2:
Yeah, for Elton Johns 60th ? b'day bash, they had the theme of 30/40 years gangster - therefore the stripes. :wink: Al Capone like...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote:
Yeah, for Elton Johns 60th ? b'day bash, they had the theme of 30/40 years gangster - therefore the stripes. :wink: Al Capone like...
Al capone was the creator of the pinstripe man suit XD
Was an accident,Al Capone choosen a marvellous fabric and they sent from...Sicily!!!
During the trasportation by sea accidentally the fabric was stained by powder from gypsum..and it turns out like very symmetric stripe...the fabric at that point was merely useless but Capone wanted to use and commissioned the suit to his usual tailor.
Then became so trendy and fashion due to HIM!!
In Italy the pinstripe dress is an evergreen expecially for men,so classy and very very trendy. :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

$abbatha wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Was an accident,Al Capone choosen a marvellous fabric and they sent from...Sicily!!!
During the trasportation by sea accidentally the fabric was stained by powder from gypsum..and it turns out like very symmetric stripe...the fabric at that point was merely useless but Capone wanted to use and commissioned the suit to his usual tailor.
In Italy the pinstripe dress is an evergreen expecially for men,so classy and very very trendy. :wink:
Well, I learn something new every day......I never knew that!!

Thanks $ab. We have quizzes through the year for charity, that's a question to add to the list. Bet few will know the answer!! :thumbup:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

JEC57 wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Yeah, for Elton Johns 60th ? b'day bash, they had the theme of 30/40 years gangster - therefore the stripes. :wink: Al Capone like...
Well, I learn something new every day......I never knew that!!

Thanks $ab. We have quizzes through the year for charity, that's a question to add to the list. Bet few will know the answer!! :thumbup:
Interesting sab! My hubbie can vouch for italians liking pinstripe, alot of them wear it at his work. pinstripe trousers with a jumper and shirt normally, they have certainly smartened him up, in six years of working there.