Fingers and Mouths, Mouths and Fingers.

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

mad4dan

Post by mad4dan »

Dunda wrote::oops: :oops: :oops:
I don't really dare to post it here, but for all of us who have seen The Ice House and remember the first line of Andy (played by Daniel, of course)
you know what I mean......not in mouth, or in mouth, depends on how you interpret his line :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am not able to see by myself for I don't own the movie so please, someone tell me what's about. Drop me a line privately if it's too hot, but I am too curious! :wink:
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

mad4dan wrote:
I don't really dare to post it here, but for all of us who have seen The Ice House and remember the first line of Andy (played by Daniel, of course)
you know what I mean......not in mouth, or in mouth, depends on how you interpret his line :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am not able to see by myself for I don't own the movie so please, someone tell me what's about. Drop me a line privately if it's too hot, but I am too curious! :wink:
I've sent you a pm :wink:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

mad4dan wrote:
mad4dan look here http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 4&start=45

we have dicussed how the original line in Minette Walters novel had been used for the movie and how it was translated in e.g. french, german :?
Funny thing is in the movie version which Yochan owns, there this line is deleted :(
mad4dan

Post by mad4dan »

Thank you for letting me know. I think I need to read the novel or better watch the film to get the full context.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:the dancing theme has already been mentioned, but it'd be negligent not to mention the water one: in almost every film of Dan's, he has something to do with water, whether it's a swimming pool, bath, shower or ocean (stretching it to rain, too). as i have pointed out in another thread, this may have something to do with him being a pisces. i don't know, i just hope he carries on!

as for the finger-in-mouth thing, it's one of my favourite sexy moves anyway, so i just wilted when the shower scene in CR came on!
I've noticed the water theme too. And somewhere I read a rumor where they say he is afraid of water. He swims like a fish! I think we should produce a data base that lists the movies he; dances, does something with or in water, put fingers in his or someone elses mouth, etc......
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

Cyanaurora wrote:
marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:the dancing theme has already been mentioned, but it'd be negligent not to mention the water one: in almost every film of Dan's, he has something to do with water, whether it's a swimming pool, bath, shower or ocean (stretching it to rain, too). as i have pointed out in another thread, this may have something to do with him being a pisces. i don't know, i just hope he carries on!

as for the finger-in-mouth thing, it's one of my favourite sexy moves anyway, so i just wilted when the shower scene in CR came on!
I've noticed the water theme too. And somewhere I read a rumor where they say he is afraid of water. He swims like a fish! I think we should produce a data base that lists the movies he; dances, does something with or in water, put fingers in his or someone elses mouth, etc......
sounds good. I'll start with Sylvia- he dances, and swims in the ocean, as well as rowing a boat on it. don't think he does the finger thing though, not that i can remember. maybe i'd better watch it again just to be sure- we'd better be thorough (just another excuse to watch it again, really)!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I've noticed the water theme too. And somewhere I read a rumor where they say he is afraid of water. He swims like a fish! I think we should produce a data base that lists the movies he; dances, does something with or in water, put fingers in his or someone elses mouth, etc......[/quote]

sounds good. I'll start with Sylvia- he dances, and swims in the ocean, as well as rowing a boat on it. don't think he does the finger thing though, not that i can remember. maybe i'd better watch it again just to be sure- we'd better be thorough (just another excuse to watch it again, really)![/quote]

That is the spirit I was hoping to inspire with this thread!!
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

Gosh, you're right! He *IS* in the water a lot!

Sylvia, Archangel, Some Voices, CR, Tomb Raider...

This finger/mouth thing... yes... as I recall his girlfriend in "Some Voices" puts his finger in her mouth and...well... directs his hand (they don't show it but you know what she's doing!) :oops: :shock: :wink:
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I am surprised that know one thought of when DC licked his finger in the Comic Relief skit. There are still others.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I did, that's when I noticed the pattern, And in 'The Trench' as well, this time it was jam. In CR, aside from the Vesper shower scene, he licks/sucks himself twice, first time after the transponder is implanted and then after his recovery from being poisoned.
Crazy!
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

Cyanaurora wrote:I am surprised that know one thought of when DC licked his finger in the Comic Relief skit. There are still others.
You're right! How could I forget?
Why do I enjoy watching him make a sandwich so much? That finger licking thing is so natural for him. Subliminally sensual. :wink: :shock: :lol:
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I did, that's when I noticed the pattern, And in 'The Trench' as well, this time it was jam. In CR, aside from the Vesper shower scene, he licks/sucks himself twice, first time after the transponder is implanted and then after his recovery from being poisoned.
ooh, i forgot about when they did the implant. that's a lovely one....
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

Sophie wrote:
mad4dan wrote:
I've sent you a pm :wink:
Hey, girl, please send me one too (a PM) as I have not seen the movie and I'm so curious now!! :wink:
~Marisa

Yes, considerably
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Hi Marisa,

where have you been? Fine to have you back! :D

for this finger thing look here: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 4&start=45

page 4 of this topic is dedicated to Daniels first line in The Ice House :lol: :lol:
Marisa

Post by Marisa »

Dunda wrote:Hi Marisa,

where have you been? Fine to have you back! :D

for this finger thing look here: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 4&start=45

page 4 of this topic is dedicated to Daniels first line in The Ice House :lol: :lol:
Hi Sophie,

I recently lost a very dear friend of mine and I was very much affected by her death. I guess you could say I have been mourning her loss. But I feel better now and ready to start exchanging thoughts with all of you smarty-pants again! :wink:
~Marisa

Yes, considerably