Old Jonathan Ross interview about Enduring Love

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

jovichick

Old Jonathan Ross interview about Enduring Love

Post by jovichick »

Hi all. A lot of you may have already seen this but for the newbies on the site you may want to take a look. Dan looks gorgeous in this interview and seems quite at ease laughing and joking about Steven Speilberg and the ET ride at Universal Studios. For those of you that haven't seen it - ENJOY. NOTE you will more than likely need to have Real Player on your computer to view this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/chec ... =1&bbram=1
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
daydreamer07

Post by daydreamer07 »

Jovichick, Thanks for posting the link for us. I had not seen this interview before. It was cool to see Daniel so relaxed and laughing. I love his laugh it is so sexy.
Life is to short...live, laugh, love, and always daydream!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

That was sweet. :D Thanks for sharing!
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

Hi everyone,

I liked this one the first time I saw it - anyone managed to save it to there computer? Anyone able to upload it for us to download from?

TTFN x
Renske

Post by Renske »

I can't play the damn thing. If someone has it, can you upload it somewhere for sharing? Thanks! ;-)
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

mickey01 wrote:anyone managed to save it to there computer? Anyone able to upload it for us to download from?
Thanks so much for this! I had this interview on my comp. for the longest time and somehow it had been deleted, d'oh! :roll:

Anyhoo, I saved it to my comp. again and uploaded the file to Sendspace:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vf5g8n (file is at the bottom of the page)

I'm trying to figure out how to get this file into a format for Youtube.....
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

Thanks Happyappy04. I was about to put it on sendspace. Grateful for your input. Keep smiling XXX :lol: :lol:
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

Hi everyone,

Happyappy04 - that one only works if you are connected to the net - any ideas on how you can get it working offline? Or is there the full video available for download anywhere?

Thanks,

TTFN x
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

mickey01 wrote: Happyappy04 - that one only works if you are connected to the net - any ideas on how you can get it working offline? Or is there the full video available for download anywhere?
That's what I'm trying to puzzle out myself. Youtube won't accept .rm/.ram for uploads, so it'll have to be in another format. (.avi, .mov, .mpg, .mp4) There must be a way (I'm a total geek sometimes, so this is fun for me :lol:)
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

Ladies, I don't know if this will work for you but I saved it to my My Videos folder by right clicking it whilst it was playing and chose save shortcut. I hope this is another way around it. XX
scw

Post by scw »

I managed to download the interview (you need software to do so) and uploaded the clip to rapidshare.

size=3.5MB, player=real media player
http://rapidshare.com/files/35238158/cr ... nb.rm.html

Sue
Renske

Post by Renske »

You girls are amazing! What would I do without you!! Thank for sharing! =D>
champagna

Post by champagna »

Thanks for that ! I've been trying to play it for two days now and I've had to update realplayer.. but I got there in the end ! :lol: I can't download it, but not to worry.

That's the best interview I've seen so far, I can't stand Jonathan Ross, but he was really okay with Daniel, it is nice to see him laugh like that. Sweet ! :wink:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

scw wrote:I managed to download the interview (you need software to do so) and uploaded the clip to rapidshare.
What software do you use scw? I've been looking for something like that for quite a while.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
007cheese

Post by 007cheese »

That was a nice interview. I'm still amazed at how Daniel Craig can barely move his mouth and still have so sexy a voice.
"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is this place?!"