GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1824
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by videnovasan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:33 pm

Dunda wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:17 pm

Image
So is Pit looking a bit baggy or what...and there is one with DiCaprio and he is the same height as Dan but is listed to be 1.83 m....so somebody is lying...guess who

Not that matters...
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1824
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by videnovasan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Some more,,, I believe in the last one its him on the right

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21888
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by Dunda » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:27 pm

Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21888
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by Dunda » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:29 pm

Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21888
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by Dunda » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:49 pm

Thanks to A

Image

Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6469
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by Daniel_Craig » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:12 pm

THX for the pics and videos, ladies! :D ;)


It's a shame that Daniel didn't get the GG. ](*,)

There is still hope for the Oscars. The Oscar jury is not supposed to be corruptible as the GG jury ...
Image

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1824
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by videnovasan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:53 pm

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:12 pm
THX for the pics and videos, ladies! :D ;)


It's a shame that Daniel didn't get the GG. ](*,)

There is still hope for the Oscars. The Oscar jury is not supposed to be corruptible as the GG jury ...
I can't believe this guy got it....I really woudn''t mind if it was the kid, but this guy.......The Oscar noms are tomorrow I think?!?!?!
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21888
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by Dunda » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:12 am

I think Egerton's GG was well deserved. His portrait of Elton John was really great.

I would have been pissed if Leo had gotten the GG, just because OUATIH was entertainings but not a great movie.
I don't thinkt it deserved the GG over Knives Out.
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1824
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by videnovasan » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:29 am

Dunda wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:12 am
I think Egerton's GG was well deserved. His portrait of Elton John was really great.

I would have been pissed if Leo had gotten the GG, just because OUATIH was entertainings but not a great movie.
I don't thinkt it deserved the GG over Knives Out.
Well. I just don't like the guy. I have seen the movie, but I really don't like biopics. And now they are some kind of a trend....As for the OUATIH yep....don't deserve, but many pictures don't either over the years.. Many better then others movies got awards and not the real jems...Life is unfair isn't it.....
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1824
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by videnovasan » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:03 pm

Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46374
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by Germangirl » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:47 pm

Sometimes he overdoes it. TLking and chewing gum?

Bit Elton us an old friend. I remember him being st the CR premier to support his friend.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21888
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by Dunda » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:06 pm

videnovasan wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:29 am
Dunda wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:12 am
I think Egerton's GG was well deserved. His portrait of Elton John was really great.

I would have been pissed if Leo had gotten the GG, just because OUATIH was entertainings but not a great movie.
I don't thinkt it deserved the GG over Knives Out.
Well. I just don't like the guy. I have seen the movie, but I really don't like biopics. And now they are some kind of a trend....As for the OUATIH yep....don't deserve, but many pictures don't either over the years.. Many better then others movies got awards and not the real jems...Life is unfair isn't it.....
Really?
What's not to like?
I found both Kingsmen movies hilarious, Eddie the eagle was fine too.
I liked that he took his family to the GG and his to little sisters who were with him at some interviews are cute as a button. He seems pretty genuine to me....
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1824
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by videnovasan » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:28 pm

Dunda wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:06 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:29 am
Dunda wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:12 am
I think Egerton's GG was well deserved. His portrait of Elton John was really great.

I would have been pissed if Leo had gotten the GG, just because OUATIH was entertainings but not a great movie.
I don't thinkt it deserved the GG over Knives Out.
Well. I just don't like the guy. I have seen the movie, but I really don't like biopics. And now they are some kind of a trend....As for the OUATIH yep....don't deserve, but many pictures don't either over the years.. Many better then others movies got awards and not the real jems...Life is unfair isn't it.....
Really?
What's not to like?
I found both Kingsmen movies hilarious, Eddie the eagle was fine too.
I liked that he took his family to the GG and his to little sisters who were with him at some interviews are cute as a button. He seems pretty genuine to me....
Different people, different opinions, different perceptions...
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46374
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by Germangirl » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:58 pm

I think, its probably on par. Both could have Won.
Maybe if Knifes would habe won at the GGs, Bafta and Oscar were more possible.
There will be no Oscar nod either Now. And like I said, Daniel probably celebrates that fact :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1824
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by videnovasan » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:28 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:58 pm
I think, its probably on par. Both could have Won.
Maybe if Knifes would habe won at the GGs, Bafta and Oscar were more possible.
There will be no Oscar nod either Now. And like I said, Daniel probably celebrates that fact :twisted:
Yep. Maybe you are right, but I will say only that awards are awards, but the skills and the talent he has no one can take from him. So we will keep watching his movies....like we always did.... No one knows what can Academy decide so we will see....
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Post Reply