GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Re: GGs, Baftas, Oscars whatever 2020

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:53 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:12 pm THX for the pics and videos, ladies! :D ;)

It's a shame that Daniel didn't get the GG. ](*,)

There is still hope for the Oscars. The Oscar jury is not supposed to be corruptible as the GG jury ...
I can't believe this guy got it....I really woudn''t mind if it was the kid, but this guy.......The Oscar noms are tomorrow I think?!?!?!
We can't change anything anymore. The Golden Globes were awarded. This price is not considered particularly high because the jury is corrupt. I don't know whether there is money flowing or other favors. The film industry is a large branch of the economy. An award for a studio can bring in good orders and money. It's the same in the free economy.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

New pics..Ana de Armas write that she will post some videos today so I'll check it out...The first pic is from her account

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
josie

Post by josie »

All great pictures, but why can't you see Rachel and Daniel together. Not even on the red carpet. I only saw one with the brown suit. Somehow they came separately. Too bad. :cry: :cry:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

josie wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:19 pm All great pictures, but why can't you see Rachel and Daniel together. Not even on the red carpet. I only saw one with the brown suit. Somehow they came separately. Too bad. :cry: :cry:
If you saw the Golden Globes you can see them sitting together couple of times. I think that they are going separate on the red carpets to make a point that they have their separate careers as actors in their professional life. She was there this year and that is the most important. Last year he was there when she was nominated. So I'm in no worries mode... And kinda understand it...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its deffo like that. But still sad though. Rachel was talking and having dun with Chris Evans during the show.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:40 pm Its deffo like that. But still sad though. Rachel was talking and having dun with Chris Evans during the show.
Yep. A bit sad for us maybe, but obviously for them is fine which I think is important....It's his life we must be glad that we are in the same space and time and we breath the same air....we are lucky to be present...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

There are pics from this and I will share later on now this.....they won for Best ensamble.
https://youtu.be/Xaa06cE5j30
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And the pics I've collected from Twitter and Instagram from last night

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Very nice. At least one more win and I suppose he likes being part of and win as part of an ensemble.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:17 am Very nice. At least one more win and I suppose he likes being part of and win as part of an ensemble.

Yep I think he likes it as well...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks.
And Jamie always at his side. These two really should do another film together. She loves him - I always feel, she looks out for him 😉, knowing how uncomfy he feels

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:27 pm Thanks.
And Jamie always at his side. These two really should do another film together. She loves him - I always feel, she looks out for him 😉, knowing how uncomfy he feels
Yep. I have a similar perception. In one of the junket interviews she said that I know your wife or something like that so perhaps they know each other more then we know...But considering how he comments everything about his private things we will never be sure...and actually doesn't matter... She is really nice and I like that she is straight forward as he is.