Knives Out

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

Obviously, this eve I'm in some kind of thinking mode.....and I was thinking about the sagnificance of Toronto in terms of his life...I mean Dream house was shot there....., Knives out premiered there. So what I mean is there he met his half and maybe from there starts his Oscar run....Who knows....
Anyway I better stop writing...Who knows who's reading?!?!?!?
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Me 😉 and yeah, who knows?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just found this..
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cool pic, if only he hadnt that flat hair [-X

Bit he sure is on display there. Good
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:32 pm Cool pic, if only he hadnt that flat hair [-X

Bit he sure is on display there. Good
Like this looks like something between college profesor and behind the desk police officer....As for the hair I think is intentional to look a bit person who supposed to be inderestimated......I've still want to hear the singing in the car......which Rian Johnson spoke about it......Can't wait.....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

and another one
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Do we have this one? Better twice then none...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdOuPv2jc7g

For download:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/z8aii2
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

There is a new website as well and a website for a game...unfortunately only for U.S. citizens.

https://knivesout.movie/

https://getyourcut.com/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They see a chance for this to be duccessful so now they drum it up 👍

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:35 pm They see a chance for this to be duccessful so now they drum it up 👍
Or it was planned so. I think they knew what they have. That's why they show it so early 2 months before the announced premiere date...but really Daniel will be hilarious I assume....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

What about A new trailer tomorrow?!?!?;
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2hl9bdlF44 ... 56h9s8wquf
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bring it on :D

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:57 am Bring it on :D
Be sure I will....as he said "I think you have something you wanna tell me" or in this case it is I think you have something you wanna show us
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm, I wonder , if this teally will happen today