Knives Out

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I'm not sure we have this one?!?!?!
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

and this one...
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

The fist one is new.

videnovasan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:17 pm and this one...
This one not now. Daniel was cut out from this pic:

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I don't think we've seen these two....

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not sure, I dig that look. He looks like overweight Baldwin 🥺
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Incredible he can look so much better in such a short time.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:07 pm Incredible he can look so much better in such a short time.
Yeah, but the point is that he is not anything like Bond...and I'm sure he is really charming as this obviously strange guy who is obsessed with some key in 5th octave of the piano....this little detail just bugs me really...call it professional deformation :wink:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:07 pm Incredible he can look so much better in such a short time.
I think it is because of the light.....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

No, I think in Knifes he really is a little „fat“ in the other pics as well. These ate just really showing it. Its ok, if je thinks he wants the character to be. But I always think its such a waste, if he doesn't ho for the best look.

Bit I know, different characters need different looks. 😉

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

He is a bit "fat", but because of the clothes as well....that's why I think his a bit fatty look is deliberate.
I can't wait to see it. There is a possibility to be shown a week earlier in BG, but it's not like a month earlier....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Also for me no matter how he looks like he just drags me into the story and into the brain of the character. I'm not seeing Daniel I'm seeing the guy he is playing...that why I love him so much as an actor.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This was posted in Twitter just now...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Great read. Thanks 😀

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:04 pm Great read. Thanks 😀
you are welcome