Knives Out

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Knives Out

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:59 am Hm, I have a problem with his look. Why on esrth would he make a movie looking like a pancake in the face, when he can still look gorgeous? :evil:
Actually I think it's calculated. Besides if you remember there are some pics from October 2018 from an airport with the beard and the glasses....imagine this look and you'll see that this is better....I'll post a pic if I can find what I meant...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I know which one you mean and I would prefer that, because that looks calculated bad or weird or even funny. This look is just 🤓
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 am I know which one you mean and I would prefer that, because that looks calculated bad or weird or even funny. This look is just 🤓
Maybe you are right, but perhaps the director had the final word about it.......
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Official pics in HQ:

Our Danny looks fat in this movie. :roll:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Our Danny looks fat in this movie. :roll:
[/quote]

He actually never look fat...More relax yes......Have you seen Russell Crowe recently....that is fat....
Our Dan just looks less Bond more Hercule Poirot...and I think it's mainly because the suits are 3 sizes bigger....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:17 pm Our Danny looks fat in this movie. :roll:
He actually never look fat...More relax yes......Have you seen Russell Crowe recently....that is fat....
Our Dan just looks less Bond more Hercule Poirot...and I think it's mainly because the suits are 3 sizes bigger....
[/quote]

I have seen Russell Growe on some pictures in the private environment. There is nothing left to see of his gladiator form ....

In Daniel, I expressed myself wrong. He is not physically fat! In the trailer are some scenes to see where he was shot in an unfavorable angle. In these settings, his face looks swollen.
This tweet is a good example of what I mean:
https://twitter.com/HRH_JAO/status/1146 ... 10051?s=19

I hope most of the Daniel scenes in the finished movie are shot at a better angle.

The clothes style is due to the role. He plays a detectiv with, in my eyes, bad clothes taste.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Yes I agree. But I think all of it is intentional, so there is no Bond in him.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

GG has a point. :lol:
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Knives Out: How Rian Johnson’s Love Of Poirot Inspired Daniel Craig’s Detective
https://www.empireonline.com/movies/new ... ive-image/
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Thx. Great. Something new to read.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

A pic with Don Johnson in Toronto...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Hijf2FQ-8 ... fms0h3d6v2
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »