NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1778
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:09 pm

At the entrance of the cinema. Just about to watch Knives out and look who's here!

Image
Last edited by videnovasan on Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1778
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:13 pm

Waiting the movie to start...found this new pic...

Image
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46344
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Bond 25

Post by Germangirl » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:16 pm

Surrounded by Daniel
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6461
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Re: Bond 25

Post by Daniel_Craig » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:38 pm

videnovasan wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:28 pm
and new pic.... I wonder before or after the knee bit.....

Image
It´s before the knee bit.
Image

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6461
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Re: Bond 25

Post by Daniel_Craig » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:40 pm

videnovasan wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:09 pm
At the entrance of the cinema. Just about to watch Knives out and look who's here!

Image
Hello, Mr. Bond...

Cool cinema stand. 8)
Image

User avatar
Jana66
Posts: 5631
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:06 am
Location: mostly lazy on Anse Lazio

Re: Bond 25

Post by Jana66 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:14 pm

@vid,
how cool is that! I like how the cinema present Bond :D .
I live in the countryside far away from a great cinema :cry: and a cinemavisit will be well prepared. To see a movie in OT is not that kind of easy.
Image

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1778
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:44 pm

Jana66 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:14 pm
@vid,
how cool is that! I like how the cinema present Bond :D .
I live in the countryside far away from a great cinema :cry: and a cinemavisit will be well prepared. To see a movie in OT is not that kind of easy.
I was surprised, because even If I live on the capital of Bulgaria we are really small movie market....So really didnt expect to see this thing so early......the premiere date for BG is 10th of April.....more then 3 months....
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1778
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:53 pm

It is an interview with the Omega CEO, but he is speaking interesting things....Bond related and thats why I'm posting it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFCEyT6w2GM
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21871
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Bond 25

Post by Dunda » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:31 am

Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1778
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:47 pm

I think this one is for here....and we can have one while working....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7D1LI6Kr13 ... gomorn6k31
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46344
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Bond 25

Post by Germangirl » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Oh, very cool. But is this already all of the Heiniken Add?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1778
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:59 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:38 pm
Oh, very cool. But is this already all of the Heiniken Add?
Don't think so. I think it is the begining. We should see that the work is....
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21871
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Bond 25

Post by Dunda » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:46 pm

videnovasan wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:47 pm
I think this one is for here....and we can have one while working....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7D1LI6Kr13 ... gomorn6k31
I didn't notice his wearing his weddingband :lol:

https://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news ... 5Ri6SH4wG4

Thanks to A
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1778
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:15 pm

Dunda wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:46 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:47 pm
I think this one is for here....and we can have one while working....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7D1LI6Kr13 ... gomorn6k31
I didn't notice his wearing his weddingband :lol:

https://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news ... 5Ri6SH4wG4

Thanks to A
Yep, because he is working...as James Bond
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1778
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:19 pm

videnovasan wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:15 pm
Dunda wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:46 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:47 pm
I think this one is for here....and we can have one while working....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7D1LI6Kr13 ... gomorn6k31
I didn't notice his wearing his weddingband :lol:

https://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news ... 5Ri6SH4wG4

Thanks to A
Yep, because he is working...as James Bond
And yes he is wearing a wedding band....
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Post Reply