NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: NTTD

Post by videnovasan »

This one was posted in the obssessed with Bond American guy's Instagram and reposted by someone else. The point is that the shirt is different form the one we've seen in the trailer.....We know nothing.....and I want to know everything....oh.... November...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just wanted to post it too 😀 cool pic
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:32 pm Just wanted to post it too 😀 cool pic
Yep. I like it. And again this weird way he is wearing his glasses..
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So obviously this guy is obssessed......how can otherwise explain this...to think of...is it so if you like Converse, some bands as your idol...some places as well..is this count as an obssession....anyway cool and weird movie as well
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBF5zz8jH4m ... 8bs60zoay3
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Huh....what about this.. the source is this DM and I do y think it's reliable, but maybe there is some truth...SPOILERS
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... e-Die.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It might be true. 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:37 am It might be true. 😉
At least some of it....
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I also tend to believe things like this.
I also heard something about an other character of the past (I don't want to spoil)...but this is also something I tend to believe this too.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

For me this plot line makes it even more interesting. But I think it's not exactly this...I think it is more complicated..and I can't wait to find out...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This one is cute
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Surfing around the socials found this one.... No new pics, but first I've seen about November....
https://vm.tiktok.com/oYrhuu/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice :D

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This one is strange, but cool..
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Great one.....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cute the stickies 😀