NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Bond 25

Post by Germangirl »

This is better than anything we got throughout SF and SP. Like QOS Times and he looks like his younger self in QOS too.

Could someone save the vid? That would be great. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:55 pm This is better than anything we got throughout SF and SP. Like QOS Times and he looks like his younger self in QOS too.
Wow! I like what I see from the Jamaica filming. Daniel looks so cool. I agree with GG. QoS time is back. Bond and Felix together. 8)
I think Bond 25 will be great. :D

BTW: No new official stuff on my source. They will update later...

Germangirl wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:55 pm Could someone save the vid? That would be great. :D
The video. Here for download:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wv6gko
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@to all of you,
thank you :D :D :D !
I am looking forward for more.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

All very nice. Thanks for the download :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:13 pm All very nice. Thanks for the download :D
You´re welcome! ;)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

It's like we went back in time to CR Venice days! No sign of any lady action going on though? And I'm getting nauseated by the DM's constant snarky references to his "hunky" stunt double. Insinuating the DC's past his prime.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 11:40 am It's like we went back in time to CR Venice days! No sign of any lady action going on though? And I'm getting nauseated by the DM's constant snarky references to his "hunky" stunt double. Insinuating the DC's past his prime.

Yeah. I was thinking the same about the stunt double. Ok he is looking good, but as far as I've read he is around 30.....So he is not looking at all better then DC at 30....let's see if this guy could look as sexy as DC at 50.... [-X
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D just WOW!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Just noticed all the holes in his t-shirt. Missing his Saville Row tailor, for sure!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The shirt is from CR - hence the holes :lol:

As for the nasty remarks. They will continue I suppose, until they overdue it and everybody is sick and tired of them and relaize - nt even DC can be that bad.

Rge pics are beautiful and playful. Glad Bond is having some fun.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HHH is looking mighty fine :D *

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

bumblebee wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:48 pm Just noticed all the holes in his t-shirt. Missing his Saville Row tailor, for sure!
He found his old grey "CR-Shirt" in his wardrobe. :lol: That thing fits perfect to the "new" SPIRIT. The boat is not the same from CR.

I like what I see. 8) ...and they filming the movie in IMAX. 8)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com