NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Bond 25

Post by Germangirl »

I agree, that he seems to put on an act, which is something I dislile, so yeah, he might seem nice but not be after all. Although I didnt read anything negative so far.

Whatsoever, in the end, he doesnt interest me. Eoth his creepy looks, I amsure he will make a good villain. 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And speaking about hugs on set this one is maybe my favourite I like his attitude towards Judi...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We used to say- when he hugs, he hugs :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:14 pm We used to say- when he hugs, he hugs :lol:
You can say it all the way....when he kiss, he kiss, when he... he...
Obviously it is reliable for cooking and tons of other daily routines and not so obvious stuff :wink:
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just saw this over Twitter oabout Malek stupid talk....
Unruly Serf
@OdietamoLives
49m
Replying to
@TMZ
and
@TooFab
Did he have permission to out #DanielCraig as gay or bisexual? Seems rude.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Haha, he has a family and kids. I dont think anybody will still call him out as gay. For once I think, it will not make the round. Bit who knows?

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:24 am Haha, he has a family and kids. I dont think anybody will still call him out as gay. For once I think, it will not make the round. Bit who knows?
This poster has a point. It was rude and was made just for the benefit of being original and somekind funny. I watched the whole interview and I noticed when Malek said this thing that was really a bit of an embaracement at Colbert. I've watched two or three interviews of Coilbert with Daniel and they get on really well. The last one for Logan Lucky is quite funny.
And can I say that Malek is a bit girly for me personally, much more then Ben Wishaw for instance who is in a civil partnership with an Australian composer...So what was this all about then....is he had a crush on Dan or what?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think we can agree, that he is putting on an act to look good.

Doesnt Colbert has a crush on Rachel and they joked about it on the Bond announcement?

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:36 am I think we can agree, that he is putting on an act to look good.

Doesnt Colbert has a crush on Rachel and they joked about it on the Bond announcement?

Yep. And Daniel said that Rahcel has a crush on him and Colbert said by the end that he has a good mariage and Daniel answered so do I. I love this one. Other favourite is when they played arm wresling, but it is really old one and can't remember when it was. Skyfall times maybe....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I dont really remember that one. But sounds like something they would do

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:39 pm I dont really remember that one. But sounds like something they would do
I found it.....Tattoo time...Enjoy
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/iqj0p8/th ... niel-craig
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

What kind of teaser poster they will present tomorrow?

Something like this?

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

[quote=Daniel_Craig post_id=417721 time=1570225323 user_id=817]
What kind of teaser poster they will present tomorrow?

Something like this?

Maybe, but I prefer trailer......
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:52 pm
Daniel_Craig wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:42 pm What kind of teaser poster they will present tomorrow?

Something like this?

Maybe, but I prefer trailer......
....and I want a trailer and a poster. :mrgreen:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just saw another title teaser. At least now I know what's the title in Bulgarian....No time to die = Death can wait..again we are making variotions of the original title, but written like that it is giving clues which may happen or may not....so. there many other languages, so if someone can read something in some languages it can be fun to know....I hope this not the teaser we all wait to aee
https://youtu.be/IDxMam77onE