NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Callie

Re: Bond 25

Post by Callie »

Thanks! Presumably they're happy with some parts of the script then, if they're going ahead with sets!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh god. I hope we don’t see top much of Madeleine S in this film. If the producers couldn’t see that they had zero chemistry, then we’re screwed.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A good script could better it, I guess.

https://www.jamesbondbrasil.com/bond-25 ... a-noruega/

danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

If it is a longer stay then I imagine he will miss the baby and his family more than he ever has before.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

danielcraigss wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:41 am If it is a longer stay then I imagine he will miss the baby and his family more than he ever has before.
That's for sure. Maybe they visit him on set.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:31 am
danielcraigss wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:41 am If it is a longer stay then I imagine he will miss the baby and his family more than he ever has before.
That's for sure. Maybe they visit him on set.
What about travelling separated. That way paps are going after him and she and the baby will not be bothered...Only quite a few people know the reality....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

If they travel separated or not I only hope that this time is isn't as bad as last time when it comes to missing his family.
All the work that goes in is such a long process. On top of that not being home with your family makes it even longer. I wish for Daniel lots of Daddy daughter time throughout! I miss him when he goes MIA so I can only imagine the baby wanting her daddy and he is half way across the world working on something she doesn't have even the mind strength to understand and won't for a long time. I hope Daniel is involved in every aspect of her life.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, they visit, if location is for longer. The baby will ne an old flying pro soon

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:32 pm https://i.imgur.com/SfwCdKB.jpg
What is that about.?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:05 pm
Germangirl wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:32 pm https://i.imgur.com/SfwCdKB.jpg
What is that about.?
This was shown at the end of the live...I suppose it will be the villa they are using
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Last edited by videnovasan on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Last edited by videnovasan on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.