NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan »

About today's shooting
https://www.ondanews.it/007-a-sapri-le- ... -la-citta/

007 in Sapri, the images of some shots of the film. The mayor Gentile: "A privilege for the city"

Reinforced armor in Sapri for the last film in the 007 saga " No time to die ", yet some images managed to be "stolen". Yesterday, in fact, the internationally renowned actor Daniel Craig , who for the fifth time will play the role of secret agent James Bond , filmed some scenes of the latest film work in the train station of the town of the Gulf of Policastro and along the tracks .
A race aboard the beloved Aston Martin, the car that distinguishes all films with Bond, in front of the station square. Then the entry on the scene of Craig, who opens the door and brings down the female lead, Léa Seydoux, French actress and model already interpreter of the Bond Girl in "Specter", 24th episode of 007. Both then head in station , where shooting continued along the railway tracks .
We recall that on 11 and 12 September Lotus Production , the film's production company, had already been in Sapri to shoot some action scenes along State Road 18 near the Port. On that occasion Craig and Seydoux were not present.
Yesterday, however, filming ended in the City of Spigatrice and the whole cast moved along the Calabrian-Lucanian coast, to shoot the rest of the film in Maratea, while previously Craig and the rest of the crew had stopped in the alleys of Matera.
" For the first time in the history of our city - said the mayor of Sapri, Antonio Gentile - one of the most important films in the world has chosen us as a place for a film set. I omit the sterile and somewhat useless controversy over the name for my country's sake. Those who spoke probably never saw or knew what a screenplay or a movie subject is. Or I have to think badly. And to think evil sometimes you guess. Some rancid fedayyin who did nothing but humiliate and mortify our city, not careful to seize the immediate and prospective opportunities that entails having the privilege of being the site of an international film. If you have heard of all colors, fantasies really from movies. Instead, it was a long and team effort, which involved us for over a year and involved all the institutions, economic operators and citizens in the final phase. Several times during the month of September we have seen and admired this impressive 'mobile factory' which has worked in our city with an impeccable organization. I will not go into an exhaustive cost-benefit analysis, but it probably benefits everyone to know that production has invested hundreds of thousands of euros in our territory for just a few days of shooting.without perceiving, as it should be, only one euro of public funds and without any contribution being given to the Municipality as someone wanted to suggest. Yesterday, at the end of filming, the director and the production in complimenting Sapri showed interest also for future collaborations. We expect them convinced of the opportunities that such activities offer the territory. Last but not least, thanks go to Proloco, to those who have decided to participate as an appearance, to local economic operators, to the many people who have collaborated in various capacities with the production and to the whole city ".
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanjs to A

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Have we seen this one. I think it is him fighting the guy....
https://youtu.be/Dbb_QJHYEIo
Last edited by videnovasan on Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Obviously they were shooting today! No Daniel
https://www.instagram.com/p/B24lBBGJIUI ... u8yy8jcse2
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not a fan of hers, but she looks deadly
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:52 pm Not a fan of hers, but she looks deadly
Yep. Just saw at Cary Fukunaga Instagram that he posted a short vid from landing with Come back home and the UK flag...so they are back in London....at least he is, so perhaps Daniel as well.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX for the pics and videos, ladies! :D ;)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Mirror picked up the party speech....the only thing that is new that they assume the filming finished...I don't think so...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... 324808.amp
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:05 pm Mirror picked up the party speech....the only thing that is new that they assume the filming finished...I don't think so...
Me too...

It was the Wrap Party for Italy.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:16 pm
videnovasan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:05 pm Mirror picked up the party speech....the only thing that is new that they assume the filming finished...I don't think so...
Me too...

It was the Wrap Party for Italy.
Daily mail picked up the "quite really drunk".....Even if he is what's the problem.....
Couple of videos we've already seen...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... EKqb6UF8VW
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So is he a Bond girl....??? Actually I don't like him much, but that just me..
https://twitter.com/ramimalekfam/status ... 98306?s=09
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Haha, just came here to post it, but you were faster as ususl :D

He comes across as nice bit also as creepy to me. I can totally see Daniel doing this. He likes to hug people he likes.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:07 am Haha, just came here to post it, but you were faster as ususl :D

He comes across as nice bit also as creepy to me. I can totally see Daniel doing this. He likes to hug people he likes.
Yes, I'm sure he did it, but for the benefit of what he said it...Let me be original....or funny..ughthere is somethingin Rami that I dislike. Can't explain it...My sense is he is not what he project he is...And as Daniel said once "You cannot please everbody" so Rami Malek cannot please me. I 'm not he won't be good as a vilian in the B25. I have a similiar dislike to Adrian Brody as well..
Last edited by videnovasan on Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.