NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Bond 25

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, not bad. Could be fitting. Bit actually, I never cared too much about who sang the song. Even though most fans do. 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:07 am Yes, not bad. Could be fitting. Bit actually, I never cared too much about who sang the song. Even though most fans do. 😉
I'm really into music listening to it almost contantly....In a way Dan is a soul mate ...a least I wilsh to think so....I think he listens to a lot of music and from what I've read some things whoch he said he likes I klik as well long befre I knewhe liked them....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, he is really into music, bit not my kind. I am more classic, opera oriented. He is Red hot chilly peppers and that kind 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:57 pm Yes, he is really into music, bit not my kind. I am more classic, opera oriented. He is Red hot chilly peppers and that kind 😉
So I'm both classical trained rock and harder stuff at hearth... So I can easily listen to Maler or Brahms and Red Hot as well...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:45 pm
Germangirl wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:57 pm Yes, he is really into music, bit not my kind. I am more classic, opera oriented. He is Red hot chilly peppers and that kind 😉
So I'm both classical trained because I'm a music academy graduee and rock and harder stuff at hearth... So I can easily listen to Maler or Brahms and Red Hot as well...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Bulgaria is famous for it's opera singers especially the basses
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I think we will see a lot of things in the months to come.....and he rocks in this...

https://youtu.be/SHCZu70qpOk
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Some pics from last night. Finally Postimage works....

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Haven't seen this one...
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

THX for the pics, ladies! ;) :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The last one is really interesting...there is really not so much difference....only almost 15 years passed...Gosh 15 years.....Tempus fugit....
Otherwise the second one is probably official and the first one I haven't seen....

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:25 am Thanks to A

I don't think any phone camera can make pics with the quality of this particular one, but......what do I know....And he made some pics with his phone as well....
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...the text contains one word wrong :) . Because, this is "his" camera, Daniels Leica (the one, I would love to have too :) ).
I am very much into taking pics with a camera and I can tell, it sounds easy...but it is hard work.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:37 am ...the text contains one word wrong :) . Because, this is "his" camera, Daniels Leica (the one, I would love to have too :) ).
I am very much into taking pics with a camera and I can tell, it sounds easy...but it is hard work.
Yes. You should know a lot about lighting and all the things to make proper pics with this kind of cameras.... I'm into photography as well. I really would love to have such a jem, but even not so high class camera is unaffordable for me at the moment. I wish I could have a Canon or Nikon, but....as I've said too expensive for me at the moment... I think he has a Canon EOS as well...and maybe some others...