NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: Bond 25

Post by videnovasan »

New article...

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:06 pm Some Empire magazine shots....

I hope Universal will put these movie stills and BTS-pics in the press material. When I get them, I will post them here.

BTW: THX for the pics and other stuff here, ladies! ;) :D
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:46 pm
videnovasan wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:06 pm Some Empire magazine shots....

I hope Universal will put these movie stills and BTS-pics in the press material. When I get them, I will post them here.

BTW: THX for the pics and other stuff here, ladies! ;) :D
I hope someone get a hand over the entire Empire issue. I think we don't have all the article..
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:49 pm I hope someone get a hand over the entire Empire issue. I think we don't have all the article..
This current issue of Empire Magazine will not be available in Germany until the end of January or mid-February. My source would be the large newspaper stores in the train stations. This takes to much time for me.

Maybe an MI6 forum member scans the entire article ...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:02 pm
videnovasan wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:49 pm I hope someone get a hand over the entire Empire issue. I think we don't have all the article..
This current issue of Empire Magazine will not be available in Germany until the end of January or mid-February. My source would be the large newspaper stores in the train stations. This takes to much time for me.

Maybe an MI6 forum member scans the entire article ...
I hope so. I'll check it regularly and if I got it I'll post...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:20 pm You are great. Thank you.....🥳
You´re welcome! ;)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This fanvid is quite good...I like the music really much and found it....it is really new 2019 and it's called Everything ends here by an artist Gunpowderbob...Thoughtfull considering that this is Daniel's last Bond...
https://youtu.be/Jd8nujjuNB4
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

What about this two...

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

surfing around instagram

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

higher ress

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This is great.....never thought Toxic could sound this good....Britney Spears is not a favourite if mine...actually it is from a German electronic duo 2wei

https://youtu.be/nU1yphPj4Vk