NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: NTTD

Post by videnovasan »

Have we seen this one?
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

O dont think do. Nice one 👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Some side think, but really seems that there is some Bond sound......or it is just me...actually if you remember the first Knives out trailer be is the composer....check the second link....Anyway obviously my mind is thirsty for some Bond.....
https://play.google.com/music/m/Tszhewn ... lankenburg
https://play.google.com/music/m/Th3uki4 ... lankenburg
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

So thus one was posted in jamesbondbr Instagram. I think this is Marketto if I'm not mistaken. Anyway really nice words from Pierce about Daniel. I wish he would do a voice over documentary for CR or Skyfall, but I'm sure it won't happen...
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_Lpc3dDuX ... 77ct3eazhg
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Yay......finally something to seeeee. Thx. :D :-
I'm quite impressed by some of them. One or two are credited to Greg Williams, but how can it be him when he is on the pic...... :-k :wink:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Unfortunately. I'm not able to see them anymore....Maybe htey shut them down, or they got my BG IP?!?!? I've registered, but no success still. Anyway from what I saw I really liked it. And now I'm more in a hurry for November....If it will be November.....
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I also see nothing.
Sadly I missed to have a look earlier :cry: .
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:02 am ...I also see nothing.
Sadly I missed to have a look earlier :cry: .
I think they hidden them, because they give some clues away....There were really nice once. Only problem was thatt they were with water marks all over even the thumbnails.. All were made by Greg Williams even if two or three I think DC was shooting inside the DB5 you see Lea and Greg outside thriugh the window who is shooting them. However the credint was for Greg Williams. I think maybe they will be part of a book....We see.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Just read that...it's Bond related, but not for NTTD
https://www.google.com/amp/s/whatcultur ... es-failure
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Interesting article.

THX for sharing, videnovasan :D ;)
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I'm not sure we have this one...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I dont think so. Cool pic 👍