NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: NTTD

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, it would be a shame not to have it in the theater
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

I really want this movie now. Though I want to see it in cinemas too! I think Cary Fukunaga has really given Daniel the 'movie star' treatment with the lighting and angles for this film. I'd love to see that Fallon tv spot in HD because this shot of Daniel looks so sumptuous

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There is a Fallon Tv Spot?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I hadnt seen that one. Thanks 👍

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Interested to get your thoughts on NTTD's director, Cary Fukunaga. He's a bit of a babe.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yrs, not too shabby 😉

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This is fun it could be here and in the in the Knives out treat...
https://youtu.be/Yat65OVMrtA
Last edited by videnovasan on Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Funny indeed 😀

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Was Daniel a bit ginger in some scenes in QOS....(It's probably just the lighting and camera filter. Nevertheless, these are two of the sexiest images in his tenure as 007)

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I agree, particularly the second one.

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

...You agree he looks sexy or a bit ginger.

I think with the second it may also be the sand and dirty. It looks more golden brown than red in close-up.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sexy not ginger

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

But it is a bit strawberry blond, come on! It probably has more to do with the lighting. But for example, here I'd say it was totally ginger.

Even this shot from NTTD looks a little copper to me....

I think it's the camera filter but also the lighting, even Gal Gadot's hair looks a little ginger when the light catches it on left-hand side. Don't you think?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, the lightning deffo changes colours