NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21869
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD

Post by Dunda » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:24 pm

From what I see it as out last Thursday and it is a cooperation between Playboy Magazine and Cinema Magazine

Image

Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21869
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD

Post by Dunda » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:39 pm

Here's the James Bond Special Edition Mag as pdf-file for download

https://www.sendspace.com/file/om88p1

I had a short view at it, it's not much interresting to read :wink:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD

Post by videnovasan » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:41 pm

Dunda wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:39 pm
Here's the James Bond Special Edition Mag as pdf-file for download

https://www.sendspace.com/file/om88p1

I had a short view at it, it's not much interresting to read :wink:
These days everything is better then nothing. Thx.
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6459
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Re: NTTD

Post by Daniel_Craig » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:20 pm

THX Dunda! :D ;)

No matter. It was designed for the entire James Bond series and not just only No Time To Die. A spoiler-free magazine as a nice pastime. I will load some of the mag scans onto my iPad Pro so I have something to read. ;)
Image

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD

Post by videnovasan » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:25 pm

Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21869
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD

Post by Dunda » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:36 pm

Thanks to A


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD

Post by videnovasan » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:52 pm

Wow thx
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46341
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD

Post by Germangirl » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:15 pm

👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD

Post by videnovasan » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 pm

Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21869
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD

Post by Dunda » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:56 pm

videnovasan wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 pm
Enjoy
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ujooe5
when I download this I get the pdf version of the JamesBondSpecial I uploaded to sendspace on Sunday and not the FOXTEL Magazine
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD

Post by videnovasan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:11 pm

Dunda wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:56 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 pm
Enjoy
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ujooe5
when I download this I get the pdf version of the JamesBondSpecial I uploaded to sendspace on Sunday and not the FOXTEL Magazine
Huh....strange. I'll think of another option. Anyway it is only 2 pages, not a new info, but it's good to have it.
Try from here:
https://www.docdroid.net/sxklX3g/2020-0 ... gazine.pdf
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21869
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD

Post by Dunda » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:58 pm

videnovasan wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:11 pm
Dunda wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:56 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 pm
Enjoy
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ujooe5
when I download this I get the pdf version of the JamesBondSpecial I uploaded to sendspace on Sunday and not the FOXTEL Magazine
Huh....strange. I'll think of another option. Anyway it is only 2 pages, not a new info, but it's good to have it.
Try from here:
https://www.docdroid.net/sxklX3g/2020-0 ... gazine.pdf
This worked....

I make screenshots and post them in the MagScan topic
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

WhatsDanielWearing
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:22 pm
Location: UK/USA
Contact:

Re: NTTD

Post by WhatsDanielWearing » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 pm

Does anyone have a PDF of the German Cinema magazine?
#whatsdanielwearing

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD

Post by videnovasan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:18 pm

WhatsDanielWearing wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 pm
Does anyone have a PDF of the German Cinema magazine?
Below Bond special edition joint venture between Playboy and Cinema and I think it's in German... maybe you have this in mind :-k
Or ...?
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21869
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD

Post by Dunda » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:48 pm

videnovasan wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:18 pm
WhatsDanielWearing wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 pm
Does anyone have a PDF of the German Cinema magazine?
Below Bond special edition joint venture between Playboy and Cinema and I think it's in German... maybe you have this in mind :-k
Or ...?
I think he means this one

Image

I have the print edition but no luck so far at finding a digital version.
At the moment I can't make scans, but will try later this week
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Post Reply