NTTD

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Bond 25

Post by Germangirl »

He is in the best mood ever :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

http://www.sassilive.it/cultura-e-spett ... rt-e-foto/

The special party for Daniel Craig in Matera after the filming of the movie "No time to die" with James Bond: report and photo

It was a special evening that the actor Daniel Craig ended his two-week stay in the city of Matera with director Cary Fukunaga and the production team and the entire cast of the 25th production dedicated to James Bond. First a dinner in a restaurant in the city of the Sassi, Le Fornaci in piazza Cesare Firrao. A fish-based dinner preceded by the tasting of tagliolini with Lucan truffle and ended with a wonderful two-story cake with a stylized bond girl and a film roll and three candles made by Pasticceria Schiuma in via XX Settembre in Matera. Then a craft beer, the Birra Salento Agricola beer and a glass of "Reposado Espolon" tequila at the Monkey Drink House in Via Duomo, where a memorable souvenir photo was taken with the two barmaids, Gabriela and Asia.
Daniel Craig thanked everyone for the welcome he received in this stay in Matera and confessed to having lived one of the best experiences of his career.
Now all that remains is to wait for the release of the film, with the first national program scheduled in Matera on 8 April.

The photogallery dedicated to the last evening with Daniel Craig in Matera with the dinner at the restaurant Le Fornaci and the shots at the Monkey Drink House in Matera with Daniel Craig in the company of the two baristas and while doing the autograph on the wall of the restaurant in via Duomo.

The translation is made by Google services, so I'm not really sure how accurate it is, but it makes sense in English. In Bulgarian it is worst.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:30 pm He is in the best mood ever :wink:
Yep... I'm glad......
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

and another source from Italy
https://www.ondanews.it/lattore-interna ... me-to-die/

International actor Daniel Craig in Sapri for the filming of the movie "007-No time to die"

He arrived this morning on the set set up at the Sapri Station, on the occasion of the 25th episode of the 007 saga entitled "No time to die" the internationally renowned actor Daniel Craig.
After the scenes shot last 11 and 12 September along the Strada Statale 18, near the port of Sapri, this morning the Lotus Production moved along the tracks of the railway station of the town of Spigolatrice.
This time however the main actors Daniel Craig were also present, for the fifth time in the role of the most famous British secret agent in the world James Bond and Léa Seydoux, the French actress and model already interpreter of the Bond girls in Specter, the 24th episode of the popular 007 movie series.
Absent for the moment the American actor of Egyptian origin Rami Malek, Oscar winner for the film on the biography of singer Freddie Mercury entitled "Bohemian Rhapsody".
Many onlookers and enthusiasts who crowded the area in front of the station early this morning, hoping to steal some shots or see the famous American actors. But the set was very tight.
The deployment of law enforcement and security personnel prevented any leakage. Filming in the Saprese town will end tomorrow and will then move along the Lucanian coast.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

THe quality is really bad....

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I think this one is a bit nasty, but I think we should know. Just for info.....What a revelation that he is getting old..... :twisted: :roll: [-X We all are getting old.....

https://www.dmarge.com/2019/09/daniel-c ... g-old.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Pretty bs article. Its true, he is doong a lot less own stunts, but the meaning they bring to the scenes, they talk about is ridiculous.

I do wonder how much has to do with the ankle.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:59 am Pretty bs article. Its true, he is doong a lot less own stunts, but the meaning they bring to the scenes, they talk about is ridiculous.

I do wonder how much has to do with the ankle.
Yes. As I've wrote it is nasty.
My oppinion is that he is more responsible now for all his being. He has a little girl, he has a beautiful wife who probably knows much more then all of us concidering some pains he has. And I think he has more pains then he will ever tell anyone outside his closest family and friends. I know how it is with my knee... I have the same problem, but I haven't done surgery because I don't run around all the time. So I think it is mix of everything...
And not at last he already proved himself as a tough guy so no need to risk hi being....I know that some times when you seek adrenalin you have something missing in your life, so now he is not missing anything.....
Last edited by videnovasan on Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Good soul made this...
https://youtu.be/OxwHCoBaj7I
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Funny choice of music going with it. And lots dressing right :twisted:

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

New pic
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:15 am Funny choice of music going with it. And lots dressing right :twisted:
Yep. I've noticed.....and one of the things I like about him is that there is nothing which we haven't seen....So we know all the assets... :-k :twisted:
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

New pics from today!

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:15 am Funny choice of music going with it. And lots dressing right :twisted:
In the credits below the song is listed: C'est Si Bon ..means It is so good.....Oh yes indeed....
and I found the lyrics (translated be Google) -

Eartha Kitt "It is so good"

It's so good to
go anywhere
Arm in arm,
singing songs
It's so good
To say sweet words
Little things at all But who say a lot
Seeing our mine delighted
Passersby in the street envy us
It's so good
To watch in his eyes
A wonderful hope
That gives the thrill
It's so good
These little sensations
It's better than a million
It's so, so good
Mmm, it's good
That's it, it's good
Passers-by in the street
Arm on it, arm in it
Singing songs
What a wonderful hope
Mmm, it's good
I'm looking for a millionaire
With big "Cadillac car"
"Mink coats"
Jewelery up to the neck, you know?
Mmm, it's good
This little sensations
Or maybe someone
With a small yacht, no?
Ah, it's good
It's good, it's good
You know I'll wait
Someone who could bring me A
lot of "loot"
Tonight? Tomorrow? Next week?
Anytime
Mmm, it's good, so good
It will be very. Crazy, no?
That's so good!