Logan Lucky

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21871
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Mon May 29, 2017 6:40 am

Germangirl wrote:Didn't he had a paunch in this? :twisted:

Doesn't take away the appeal of this :twisted:


Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46348
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon May 29, 2017 6:42 am

:lol: Yeah, as long as the paunch doesn't show here, all is good. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
SilverDragon
Posts: 2016
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:42 am
Location: Cork, Ireland

Post by SilverDragon » Mon May 29, 2017 7:20 am

Just watched the trailer. It looks really funny :lol:

User avatar
FrenchCat
Posts: 1065
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:45 pm
Location: Strasbourg - France

Post by FrenchCat » Mon May 29, 2017 9:20 am

Great trailer ! Found it early this morning in my Messenger thanks to Bubita :blowkiss:
Looking very forward to see it, although it will only be released on October 25th in France :evil:
Seems very funny and R'n'Roll and HE IS SHIRTLESS !!! Finally !! :D

But gosh, I didn't understand anything... I could defenitly not see an English movie without subtitles... :?
ImageImageImage

User avatar
CheekyNandos
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:12 am
Location: Liverpool, UK

Post by CheekyNandos » Mon May 29, 2017 10:05 am

Having seen that trailer I can say now that if there isn't a "gang bang" joke in there somewhere I'm going to be sorely disappointed lol.

This looks great. A totally different role from him where he shows off the chops we all know he has.

Plus, he gets naked in the trailer. And it's just the bloody trailer. What more can a girl want. :twisted:

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21871
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Mon May 29, 2017 10:11 am

I have to say I do like Seth MacFarlane but I didn't recognize him here :lol: :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9940
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Mon May 29, 2017 1:04 pm

This movie looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. 8) I absolutely applaud Daniel for doing something so different this time. :clapclap: He is great as Bond but needs to show the world there is more to him as an actor than this. He CAN do comedy when the script is right. Joe Bang looks like an unhinged crazy dude! :lol: Can't wait to see it!! :D

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Mon May 29, 2017 2:09 pm

I have seen the trailer several times and still can´t figure out what he says, non of them really.
Love the way he moves in this, looking foward to see it

User avatar
CheekyNandos
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:12 am
Location: Liverpool, UK

Post by CheekyNandos » Mon May 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Hopefully this helps non-native English speakers.

They need to get him out because he's good with explosives... When they go to visit him and stuff he basically says "I am incarcerated" but he splits up the syllables on incarcerated for emphasis.

The next scene he's in they're talking about how far away the vault is, then they say 20 yards, then Channing's character says "I don't know, maybe thirty." Daniel's character says "Is it twenty or is it thirty, we're dealing with science here."

The car scene he's in where he's taking off his clothes he says "I'm about to get naked." (but it sounds more like NEKKID... Hilarious.) and then "So no peeking." (peekin') which he repeats with "I said no peekin'!"

Then cut back to the jail scene and he says "You Logan's must be as simple minded as people say." they say "People say that?" and he laughs.

Then the arm scene in the car, Driver says "Can you give me my arm please?" ... Daniel searches.. "Is it this one?" and cackles and throws it at him.

I've NO idea if this helps... But I know it can sometimes help to read and process it than trying to listen if the accent is unfamiliar.

User avatar
Red-Snow
Posts: 630
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:57 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Red-Snow » Mon May 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Dunda wrote:I have to say I do like Seth MacFarlane but I didn't recognize him here :lol: :lol:
Took me a while to remember he was in the film. Where is his accent from? I could not place it.

I really hope Daniel is the break out star of this film, and not because he is playing a totally different character to what he is known for.

I would really love to see him do more comedy, and hope this really opens the door to that.

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Mon May 29, 2017 3:06 pm

CheekyNandos wrote:Hopefully this helps non-native English speakers.

They need to get him out because he's good with explosives... When they go to visit him and stuff he basically says "I am incarcerated" but he splits up the syllables on incarcerated for emphasis.

The next scene he's in they're talking about how far away the vault is, then they say 20 yards, then Channing's character says "I don't know, maybe thirty." Daniel's character says "Is it twenty or is it thirty, we're dealing with science here."

The car scene he's in where he's taking off his clothes he says "I'm about to get naked." (but it sounds more like NEKKID... Hilarious.) and then "So no peeking." (peekin') which he repeats with "I said no peekin'!"

Then cut back to the jail scene and he says "You Logan's must be as simple minded as people say." they say "People say that?" and he laughs.

Then the arm scene in the car, Driver says "Can you give me my arm please?" ... Daniel searches.. "Is it this one?" and cackles and throws it at him.

I've NO idea if this helps... But I know it can sometimes help to read and process it than trying to listen if the accent is unfamiliar.
Thank you for taking the time and write it down. Now a lot makes sense to me, it makes it all more hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks much Cheeky <3

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46348
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon May 29, 2017 4:42 pm

It really is hard to understand. Thanks Cheeky ????
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
KillerHeels
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:50 pm
Location: LONDON, NYC

Post by KillerHeels » Mon May 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Red-Snow wrote: Took me a while to remember he was in the film. Where is his accent from? I could not place it.
I really hope Daniel is the break out star of this film, and not because he is playing a totally different character to what he is known for.
I would really love to see him do more comedy, and hope this really opens the door to that.
Yes Red, me too! He sounds like he's from the deep South with a Southern drawl, from Alabama or one of the other states like Arkensas or even Texas. It's a bit over exaggerated -- which adds to the comedy.

And Cheeky - wouldn't you just love to peek...... even if the rules are "No peekin'!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait for this!


Image
Image

User avatar
CheekyNandos
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:12 am
Location: Liverpool, UK

Post by CheekyNandos » Mon May 29, 2017 5:37 pm

I was peekin'... at everything that I could. lol.

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15189
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Mon May 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Well, blow me...I didn't think this would look this good! Love how they leave him till the end of the credits with a tongue in cheek "and introducing Daniel Craig..." like he's new to film!

Post Reply