Logan Lucky

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Of ocurse, he will change. I doubt his Othello willhave bleached hair :wink: I don't think, he is in the age yet, where he will start a belly, if ever. Plus I am still not convinced. He is too bulky IMO to not have done a lot of gym. And in the firt pics, there was no sign of it. But however that might be. I don't mind - I am just in doubt.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I'm interested to see what he'll look like for Othello and whether they're doing a contemporary version or not. He's a soldier / adviser, so he should be in uniform.
We'll soon see..... :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Of ocurse, he will change. I doubt his Othello willhave bleached hair :wink: I don't think, he is in the age yet, where he will start a belly, if ever. Plus I am still not convinced. He is too bulky IMO to not have done a lot of gym. And in the firt pics, there was no sign of it. But however that might be. I don't mind - I am just in doubt.
Me too. I'm not convinced it is all him. :brood:
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Germangirl wrote:Of ocurse, he will change. I doubt his Othello willhave bleached hair :wink: I don't think, he is in the age yet, where he will start a belly, if ever. Plus I am still not convinced. He is too bulky IMO to not have done a lot of gym. And in the firt pics, there was no sign of it. But however that might be. I don't mind - I am just in doubt.
Come on GG you can see it even in his face ! He has chubby cheeks lol And in the first pics he was wearing a jumpsuit so you couldn't see it. But still it's not a problem, it's just a little belly and it does not take anything away from his charisma and sexiness :)
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You can be and might be Right but I meant the Birkenstocks pic :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I think it's all him too. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ok. I believe it :lol:

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

This is age and there's not a damn thing wrong with it. Happy for him TBH!!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CheekyNandos wrote:This is age and there's not a damn thing wrong with it. Happy for him TBH!!
I'd say it's for the role rather than an age thing.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, really. He is only 48. :twisted:

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Honestly, if I was gonna speculate that it was for the role I'd have gone the other way. Being a prisoner, he'd have gym time so I'd have expected it other way :P.

My two cents, of course.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I think this pic shows that he has always had a bit of a belly... Here he is 'Bond Fit' but you get the idea.... :wink:
I was going to post a pic of him after coming out of the bath in Some Voices but there are only relatively recent pix of him shirtless... :sigh:
Lord, how I miss seeing that bod minus clothes! :twisted:
Maria

Post by Maria »

CheekyNandos wrote:So awkward on mobile argh.

Haha here's the blog: http://thedanielcraigfixation.tumblr.co ... ptember-19

Theres a side view. It's not unflattering but it's there! Could just be him. Get his kit off and I'd know for certain.
Maybe it's a padding forte role? Agree, we need a shirtless shot to confirm.

And if this is deemed "fat", yikes. He still looks low percentage body fat and fit to me.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He is in pretty good shape, as we could see in the latest pics. Better then skinny any day :wink:

But we are allowed to belly talk all the same. We so rarely get pics these days, that its normal to pull them down piece to piece :lol:

Maria

Post by Maria »

As long as the pictures are clear and in focus, and we still hunger for more. 8)