Spectre photocall and premiere Rome 27 October 2015

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

sf2la wrote:
danielcraigss wrote:Thank you SF. You don't know what that means to me.
I count on this place as a refuge, too. I'm always happy to see that there are new posts. We come from around the world with all different life experiences. But we have two things in common that we should be thankful for and treasure - Daniel and our friendships. This place has been the bright spot of many days for me, too.. Some days it feels like I'm trying to swim against a tidal wave. This site is an island of peace.

Snarky, troll-like comments shouldn't be posted to another member - ever. That's just downright rude, mean, and bully-ish.
I must weigh in here. I totally agree that the forum should be a 'safe haven' and that all members should be treated equally. Those who make it their mission to upset others or badmouth Daniel must receive swift censorship. I keep all my 'rants' to my blog, but even then, I feel guilty for being a little more downbeat than perhaps is preferred by others. :oops: If I feel like crap, I sometimes must share this with others, especially if I consider those people friends. Nobody knows me better than those who read my blog and, while I continue to love Daniel as much as I do, I'm afraid I have to stick around.

Dcss, I'm sorry you had a bad year. :( If its any consolation, with the exception of last October to December, I didn't feel 2015 was anything to 'write home about'. Were it not for Daniel........ well, I wouldn't like to say. He's my JOYBOY. :D As you get older, life seems to get harder rather than easier. However, I am glad you have come back. 8) You were missed.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I feel like Daniel is fair game for written abuse if he deserves it :lol: :lol: it only makes it more honest to note when/if he teeters from his pedestal. Prime example - the accountant grandad evening when he wore that pinstriped suit, those awful big brown glasses, and that dorky hairstyle. WHAo was that man???

And blogs are for whatever the author feels like writing.

It's just that there should be no meanness from member to member.