Promo interviews, RC's etc. for Spectre

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Promo interviews, RC's etc. for Spectre

Post by Germangirl »

No Daniel, but Waltz made me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHZFTAyHZwo
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Thanks GG ! Yes really funny :) I LOOOVE Christoph Waltz since "Inglourious Basterds". He is so funny and brillant. He's a genius ! That's why I'm looking so much forward for Spectre. First, of course, because of Daniel ! But also because of him. He is so fantastic in playing villains.
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Plus, I think, her ain't easy to interview either. Very much in the vein of Daniel, he doesn't suffer fools easily and will let them know :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Yes, that's true ! I've seen some interviews of him in which the reporter must have feel hot ! :lol:
What made my also laugh in the video you've posted is the reporter : he needs a total makeover ! :lol:
ImageImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Ha, yeah he needs a make over but at least he didn't annoy the actors :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

That was a cool vid! 8) :D
I too appreciate the talents of Mr Waltz... As FC says, he was brilliant in "Inglourious Basterds". I remember the scene in the cafe with the strudel. I just wanted to smash his face in. :x But that was the core of the character. He played it so well. :thumbup: CW is a marvellous actor but he didn't quite hit the mark in "Big Eyes". For some reason, playing a romantic lead, even a villainous one did not quite 'sit well' imo. I too cannot wait to see what he comes up with in SP. I suspect he will trounce Mads and Javier... :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JR tonite, yes?

SolaceRoyale007

Post by SolaceRoyale007 »

Yeah it's on and I'm watching it again
Credit:SR007
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

marketto007;503886 wrote:
doubleoego;503859 wrote:Image

:D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JAMES BOND'S SPECTRE WITH JONATHAN ROSS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qHdxfioIc

JONATHAN ROSS INTERVIEWS DANIEL CRAIG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlgiQFT_RXI

bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks so much GG and Marketto!!
Just finished seeing it!!! A week to go now for the premiere, I´ll have to wait till November 7 to see it.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten

Glad the full YT video of Spectre Special is now available. 8) I asked my friend to 'record' it for me but I think he forgot. I just like to see it on my bigger TV screen rather than the smaller LT screen. Thanks for posting... :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote: I just like to see it on my bigger TV screen rather than the smaller LT screen. Thanks for posting... :D
just use a HDMI cable to connect your laptop with your TV. Works like a charme :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Oh, thanks Dunda! :) I always thought you needed an 'internet enabled' TV to watch stuff on there. :? I will have to get one of those cables when I have the time and the money... 8)