'When you're missing him & just want to look at him' thr

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

More 'new' cute pics on previous page! :)

SmittenDramaKitten

DragonWithAGirlTattoo

Post by DragonWithAGirlTattoo »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Image
Love this pic, Smitten :D He looks especially good in the pics from when he was doing interviews to promote Girl With A Dragon Tattoo.

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:"Duplicate" post cause I just added these to a thread on Newsroom but I wanted to post them here because I realized that they are among the ultimate 'Look At Him Forever' pics...

:sigh:

I've noticed he wears this necklace a lot. Does anyone know anything about it & why he wears it so much?
SmittenDramaKitten

I agree Dwgt.... he was HOT in Dragon Tattoo and around the time of making it.... as he is always. :wink: :twisted: For me, it was that air of vulnerability he showed in the movie as well as seeming to be such a kind and intelligent man. It was such a great performance. 8) Daniel basically was reflecting the TRUE Blomkvist as depicted in the book, but I also believe Mikael is pretty close to Daniel's real self. :)

Nice BIG picture of Daniel / Mikael right here.... :thud:

Not sure about the origin of the silver necklace. What I DO know is the shot in GDT of the back of Daniel's head as he is looking at his 'photo board' in the cottage. You see him scratch his head in the shot and he is wearing that silver necklace. :twisted: He is the only man I know who can turn me on just by looking at the back of his head!

:blush: :thud:
SmittenDramaKitten

Here is a gorgeous example of how good he looked doing GDT promo... :twisted:

SmittenDramaKitten

I've also always loved this pic, taken when Daniel was shopping at a gadget store in Stockholm. I admit he looks rather pissed off in the pic, because the pap has invaded his privacy.... but then he gave the photographer something priceless - a long direct stare into the camera with those eyes....

:thud:

PS.... I haven't forgotten my "Beautiful One" thread.... :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

This was taken same day.... how many other men could wear a striped scarf and checked shirt and STILL look gorgeous???! :wink:

bubita

Post by bubita »

Agreed on all you´ve said SDK.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

I miss him, btw on that photo with the brown sweater sdk, I've the full photos of that, several. :shock:

Kalle was SUPA HELLA hot. I could always go for some Kalle.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE