Spectre Teaser Trailer

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D WOWWWWWW, I just saw it!
And I am really impressed with it!
Daniel is looking great and the first snippets are looking fantastic.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The more I watch it, the better it gets.
Like I said before, its clever to not trying to match MI5's action so shortly after their trailer and instead go with suspense and dialogue. Very clever and very well done. Looks beautiful.

And yes, in that one shot, he looks like in the first scene in CR.

Its incredibly atmospheric and from whhat I read, the trailer is receiving lots of praise and acclaim online. :D as it should. Of course, there are always those, who miss the action.
We will get that in the fdirst trailer and lots :wink:

BTW - I managed to get to sleep, even though it was less then 1 hour to go. Proud of myself. I am working today, so I needed my sleep. It was nice waking up to 250 MI6 comments, of which 95% were overwhelmed. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

FANTASTIC !!!! He looks AMAZING !!!!
MEOW MEOW !! :)
PAMELA BRAMMER

FIRST TRAILER DUE 27TH MARCH

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

OMG I have just seen it and the trailer and Daniel look amazing. Starting to feel excited for November :D :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'm impressed with Dunda's 18 viewings!!! :o :lol: I only managed 4 last night. I went to bed excited but I DID manage to sleep. I just really want to know what the general public think. I have checked twitter myself and the only thing I could find of interest was...

Moira Burton ‏@_moiraburton 54m54 minutes ago
@JenniferJMedina Daniel Craig has only had one flawed title which was Quantum of Solace, but the others and likely this are all EPIC

I'm still getting accustomed to Twitter and use of...

D_C.... Can we have some teaser trailer screen shots pretty please? :twisted:
SmittenDramaKitten

This shot is mysterious... Is this Daniel and what's he riding on? :? It seems too small to be a boat...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Where were you, when they were in Austria?

SmittenDramaKitten

So there are comments about this somewhere else? I have the memory span of a goldfish... :oops: :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:So there are comments about this somewhere else? I have the memory span of a goldfish... :oops: :roll:
Hä?
Like I said, when they were in Austria, this thing on the water has been shown and discussed and whatnot.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:So there are comments about this somewhere else? I have the memory span of a goldfish... :oops: :roll:
There were several article about that scene

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ectre.html

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Definitely looks like Daniel. :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

:rotfl: :rotfl: How sweet to be so enthusiastic!!!! Because he is not a lady he does not appreciate the FINER elements of the teaser poster. :wink: :twisted: He doesn't actually mention Daniel much at all but I can forgive him that because of his general reaction. The comments on YT against the vid are all positive too. 8) I can't say that I am particularly moved either way by the return of Mr White, although others seem to be.

Thanks also for reminding me about the boat on the Austrian lake. :)
SmittenDramaKitten

Sylvia's girl wrote:Image

Definitely looks like Daniel. :wink:
This is an uncanny likeness! :o I wonder if it's a pure CGI creation or whether Daniel actually let them borrow one of his old photos to get it so close to what he may have looked like as a child? :wink: