My Dream 2015 Calendar

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

CheleBelle

My Dream 2015 Calendar

Post by CheleBelle »

I know there are DC calendars but most look poorly planned and ill conceived with a heavy emphasis on usage of candid shots from premieres and such. I know he would probably never go into a studio and do a formal photo shoot for a proper calendar. Still I can't help but wish I could acquire a wall calendar that featured these shots. A girl can dream.
:twisted:
PAMELA BRAMMER

My Dream 2015 Calendar

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Hi Chelebelle

Do what I do and make my own. I hate the usual photos that end up on the calendars too so I download all my fav pics onto a memory stick and then pick out my fav 12 and usually taken them into Tesco but loads of other places do them and make up my own "dream" calendar so I have my fav Daniel pics on my kitchen door for every month of the year.

Pam :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I agree that there are many faces of Daniel and the "official" calendars fail to show them all and choose to play it 'safe'. Alas, I tend to buy mine rather than make them, either out of laziness or lack of time. My excuse is that I still buy the manufactured ones just in case they have a nice one... :wink: :twisted: Plus, I am developing quite an extensive library of Daniel pix, both in paper form and on the laptop... :D