007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Another mag to look out for. :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is cute, how he - for a chance - needs to go down a bit to match her height. :lol:

But I still highly dislike Rankin and the way he always makes Daniel look like a brute. I doubt, this is going to be any better.
But maybe the cover is an indication, that they won't be THAT bad. One can hope :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

josie

Post by josie »

The picture with Monica, his view is breathtaking. :P :P :P
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

I know I'm in the minority here, but I am really struggling to find Monica or Lea that attractive or appealing as Bond women. I think Naomi Harris and Stephanie Sigman are beautiful, but I just cannot warm to Monica or Lea at all :(
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IMO Lea, as she said herself isn't ALL that beautiful, but she seems to suit the role and is a good actress. Monica, well is Monica and I am not going overboard for her either.

From all, I like Naomi the least lookwise. She has a weird short neck and I don't think her face is that great.

All in all, there certainly are more beautiful actresses, but I am glad, the boys like them :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I think Lea is cute, she's not beautiful in the conventional sense, and Monica I think has a kind of sensuality.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But with Naomi, at times, I don't even find her pretty. :dunno:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:But with Naomi, at times, I don't even find her pretty. :dunno:
November I don't either. ..
caramel

Post by caramel »

Red-Snow wrote:I know I'm in the minority here, but I am really struggling to find Monica or Lea that attractive or appealing as Bond women. I think Naomi Harris and Stephanie Sigman are beautiful, but I just cannot warm to Monica or Lea at all :(
Thanks for saying this and breaking the ice for me :lol:

I am going to have to cringe thru the scenes with Monica and Lea. Especially that Monica. Can.not.stand.her. Hoping her character gets "killed" off soon enough into the movie :jamming:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

caramel wrote:
Red-Snow wrote:I know I'm in the minority here, but I am really struggling to find Monica or Lea that attractive or appealing as Bond women. I think Naomi Harris and Stephanie Sigman are beautiful, but I just cannot warm to Monica or Lea at all :(
Thanks for saying this and breaking the ice for me :lol:

I am going to have to cringe thru the scenes with Monica and Lea. Especially that Monica. Can.not.stand.her. Hoping her character gets "killed" off soon enough into the movie :jamming:
:lol: :lol: Bad Girl!

I guess she could die happy after being "eaten" by HHH.

What a difference...that kiss with Monica just shouts "SEX" and that kiss with Lea whispers "Love and Tenderness".

I liked Monica in Shoot 'Em Up and she was marvelous in Irreversibel
I've only seen Lear in Blue is the warmest Color and thought she was great.
I don't find her attractive though.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Mrs. C, I doubt you have to endure her long. She is the sort of Berenice character, who gets loved by Bond and that's it :twisted: :lol:

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

His hand on her belly and her hand on his leg :thud:
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Germangirl wrote:Great spanish TV spot. Those are threee sport heroes...really well done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVwgU2nijm4
I just love it. There are many heroes, but just one Bond

Ab-so-lu-te-ly GENIUS TV Spot! Now THIS is wonderful marketing. This will probably air tons of times on Spanish television here.

From MI6
Wow! Agree! This is really a great TV spot!
And, sorry for my ignorance. Who are the three sport heroes?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Over at MI6, they knew. But I didn't know any of them, but they are famous :lol: