The Neck Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

AgentJamesSilva

The Neck Thread

Post by AgentJamesSilva »

Hello super fans!

First post and of course it's a request for pics of Daniel's long delectable neck. I don't see many photos of him with his neck exposed, only when he's wearing a t-shirt or an open collar shirt. Anybody got any photos from their collection they would like to share? :wink: :wink: :wink:
tbossmc2000

Re: The Neck Thread

Post by tbossmc2000 »

AgentJamesSilva wrote:Hello super fans!

First post and of course it's a request for pics of Daniel's long delectable neck. I don't see many photos of him with his neck exposed, only when he's wearing a t-shirt or an open collar shirt. Anybody got any photos from their collection they would like to share? :wink: :wink: :wink:
This is a fav of mine
Front view
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I'm in a hurry right now...

will post some pics later here (and I refrain from posting some with this little neckerchief, I promise :twisted: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Agent and Welcome. :D
I guess you will find some delicious neck when going through the threads, too. I would think, everything that is from summer time.

If you like go introduce yourself and tell a bit aout you.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

We do actually have a neck thread. I think it got buried and forgotten about.
Thanks for reminding us. :D Mind you there's more banter on there than pics. :wink:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... sc&start=0
AgentJamesSilva

Post by AgentJamesSilva »

Sylvia's girl wrote:We do actually have a neck thread. I think it got buried and forgotten about.
Thanks for reminding us. :D Mind you there's more banter on there than pics. :wink:

Gasp! I'm so sorry for doing a double post! I search the forum but I didn't get any results. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

AgentJamesSilva wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:We do actually have a neck thread. I think it got buried and forgotten about.

Gasp! I'm so sorry for doing a double post! I search the forum but I didn't get any results. :oops: :oops: :oops:
I can imagine that. We are running a pretty old and sometime buggy forum software here. We had a big crash some month ago and the search-feature was completely shit after that. We were not able to restore the search tables completely.

Don't be sorry for a double post. This forum is so huge even the oldtimers don't remember everything and create posts that have already been covered. It doesn't matter as long as it doesn't become a bad habit :wink:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

AgentJamesSilva wrote:

Oh no, don't apologise....many thanks for reminding us. There are so many threads to wade through, it can make it difficult to find the one you want, even for us oldies who have been around for years. :D
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

This is one of my favorites
Image[/quote]
josie

Post by josie »

Hm his neck is so delicous.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

This is quite a nice "neck" shot but it isn't my favourite. He's a bit too skinny. My favourites are...

1. The back of his head with silver necklace in GDT. How can that be as sexy as looking at his face??!! :wink:

2. Ronald in Hotel Splendide on his own in his room.

3. Layer Cake, side view of Adams Apple.

4. Face up to the window and eyes closed in Enduring Love. Now, I found this on Google and it gave the link as this website but it wouldn't display the pic!!! :? :shock:

I shall continue the research.

Image[/i]
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »