Casual 'n' Sexy!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Not seen this one!!!!!!!! Year anyone?? :)

5th September 2011 -
Daniel Craig picks up some groceries on a late evening run to Bristol Farms on Monday (September 5) in Los Angeles.
:)

Thanks for the pics, I've seen them before in various places online and in various threads here, but it's nice to have them in one thread. They are really great :thumbup:
I love Daniel's casual look. Pretty much as much as ANY of his looks :) I love all "versions" of Daniel :)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks Alina. :) I am always TRYING to find "new" pics of Daniel to share with others but it is getting harder and harder to find these. I still think it's worth posting the older stuff, particularly if you can consider them 'classic shots' and most pics of Daniel are that, as well as being sexy! :wink:

Btw, where have you been all weekend??!! I missed you!! :o
Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Thanks Alina. :) I am always TRYING to find "new" pics of Daniel to share with others but it is getting harder and harder to find these. I still think it's worth posting the older stuff, particularly if you can consider them 'classic shots' and most pics of Daniel are that, as well as being sexy! :wink:

Btw, where have you been all weekend??!! I missed you!! :o
Absolutely! I really appreciate your effort and refreshing our memory on all those "goodies" :)

PS I was really busy, I had to mark about 100 papers for today :evil:
And on Saturday I went to a garden barbecue party - the weather in Poland is really beautiful now. But I did manage to pop in here a few times, not to lose track of what's going on :) Thanks for asking :blowkiss:
SmittenDramaKitten

I've been 'busy' too.... well, not really. :wink: See blog post to be added shortly. :wink:

Here is another old favourite of EVERYONE'S I think....(in the casual style)... :twisted:

Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I've been 'busy' too.... well, not really. :wink: See blog post to be added shortly. :wink:

Here is another old favourite of EVERYONE'S I think....(in the casual style)... :twisted:

Beautiful! My PC desktop :)
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Great pics. I never thought I'd say this, but the papz one is my favourite :oops:
SmittenDramaKitten

This is one of the pics of him shopping in Stockholm while making GDT which I always loved.... :blush:

Daniel is THE perfect remedy for sickness by the way.... Cramps gone... still a bit sniffly though..... :)

SmittenDramaKitten

A few more from Stockholm just to remind you.... :D

SmittenDramaKitten

SmittenDramaKitten

SmittenDramaKitten

SmittenDramaKitten

Not sure where or when this was taken........ nice though.......

SmittenDramaKitten

An old pic but I thought he looks nice....

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That was in Peking in the Forbidden City.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Due to the scarf debate (and because I didn't want to over-excite people for 'no reason' by putting them on the pap thread), here are some pix to illustrated my last post on the Football Match pics... :)