2014 "Night of Opportunity" Gala

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Wonderful pictures - thank you True Blue!

I really think that with Rachel he has found someone who has enabled him to have a relationship of true equals. It's brilliant to see them engaging in projects like this together, very much as a joint effort, because it's something they obviously both believe in passionately. Seeing him holding her hand so tightly, and they way they look at each other, these two share a closeness (I really didn't want to say "bond"!) that goes way beyond a physical level. They look like soul mates to me.
Of course I could be a silly old romantic fool, but it makes me happy to see him so happy and doing things that make a difference.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks Trueblue! :blowkiss:

I must say I like those latest pics even more than those from yesterday.
On stage you can see how animated they are (at least Rachel is :lol:), talking about a valuable cause.

And to see the "bond" between them makes me very ve4ry happy...(I want to say "bond" CockHargreaves :twisted: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Aw, Mr Creg and Ms Wise!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CockHargreaves wrote:
Aw, Mr Creg and Ms Wise!
:lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ pathetic, isn't it? Both names wrong. Lol. You'd think these 'professionals', or rather those behind the scenes, would know by now. I'd also think that someone from Daniel's team if Daniel himself would tell a Kimmel, Lauer, Leno, etc. how to pronounce his name when calling him out to the stage. He must not care.

And THANK YOU Dame True!! :blowkiss:
Yes, the suit looks fine at these angles!
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I'm a bit picky about names because my own is unusual and people are forever saying it or spelling it wrong. It gets on my tits - the worst is in work emails where they've actually seen my name in the email address, for crying out loud! :roll:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CockHargreaves wrote:I'm a bit picky about names because my own is unusual and people are forever saying it or spelling it wrong. It gets on my tits - the worst is in work emails where they've actually seen my name in the email address, for crying out loud! :roll:
I'm resigned to the fact that people never get mine right. It used to irritate me but now I'm not so bothered. :wink:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
CockHargreaves wrote:I'm a bit picky about names because my own is unusual and people are forever saying it or spelling it wrong. It gets on my tits - the worst is in work emails where they've actually seen my name in the email address, for crying out loud! :roll:
I'm resigned to the fact that people never get mine right. It used to irritate me but now I'm not so bothered. :wink:
People can't spell or pronounce my surname either. It's so annoying!
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Glad it's not just me who gets irritated - it seems the height of laziness to me. I am obviously just not as nice as you, SG :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CockHargreaves wrote:Glad it's not just me who gets irritated - it seems the height of laziness to me. I am obviously just not as nice as you, SG :wink:
Even people I've known for 20 years or more still get it wrong.
I just can't be arsed anymore. :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Well it's not so easy to spell "CockHargreaves", I would always asked back if somebody was introduced to me with THAT name! :twisted:
Last edited by Dunda on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

purple

Post by purple »

Dunda wrote:
Well it's not so easy to spell "CockHargreaves", I would always asked back if somebody was introduced to me with THAT name! :twisted:
OMG Dunda :rotfl:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Ha! :lol: I'd get some very funny looks if that was on my work email...
Alina

Post by Alina »

Dunda wrote:
It occurred to me as well :lol: