The Beautiful One

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Pic 1:
We've seen this before no doubt. It caught my eye because the article said "The elusive Daniel Craig." Sad but true.
that's from the photo shoot with Annie Leibovitz

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I find this one rather lovely.... :twisted: :thud:
Someone will be able to tell me which interview for SP this was.... I'm not as clever... :oops:

SmittenDramaKitten

OK so yes... I have been hunting for pics. Not found anything NEW but I thought I'd share anyway... :twisted:

SmittenDramaKitten

SmittenDramaKitten

Notice how he is clean shaven in ALL these pics??!! :blush:
That wasn't intentional... I still don't mind his 'face fuzz' but I also think 'Why tamper with or try to hide such masculine beauty?' :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Agree, except I prefer stubble to smooth. I'll never forget feeling devestated from the set of C&A Comic Con pics, the top one in your set above, where he revealed his new right arm inner tattoos. I can still feel a bit sick about them. At least they are on the inside of his arm. I like the shoulder one, but when people start adding more and more, which seems to happen, their skin looks cluttered and defaced to me. Omg - Harry Styles and Tom Hardy come to mind. The worst tattoos.

But Daniel seems to have stopped. I hope for good, but I would guess it's really never over. He'll have a grandkid/s one day... There will be other reasons to prompt more tattoos. But I've gotten used to the arm ones because we never see them. If he marked up his chest, I think I'd throw up. But I don't think he'd ever do that since his latest additions have all been on the inside of his arms.
SmittenDramaKitten

I remember seeing a pic of him promoting GDT when he had a visible tattoo on his NECK. :shock: I am fervently hoping it was 'photo shopped' in. Even I would disown him if he really did that.... Well, no...... but I would be VERY angry with him. :evil: I know its his body and he can do what he wants. But you're JUST FINE Daniel.... don't deliberately deface your loveliness.
:sigh:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I really would lose interest if he got all tatted up, and if he had a neck tattoo - oh my, what would I do with all my DC stuff?? I think we're safe because of his age. And hopefully Rachel would step in. Although he got 3 visible tattoos after being with her, so she may be of no help there. I think it's a worry we don't have to worry about :wink: .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I remember seeing a pic of him promoting GDT when he had a visible tattoo on his NECK. :shock: I am fervently hoping it was 'photo shopped' in.
Of course this was fake. We have seen 1000 pics of his neck after these promo pics and not hint of a tattoo. I don't think he spends one hour every morning to cover that up because of the possibility to get papped.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

I know Dunda, I know.... :oops:
Another one of my 'stating the obvious' posts. :oops:
I actually tried to find said pic last night so people could see what I was referring to but I couldn't find it... At least, not on Google Images. :roll:

Since I don't like coming on this thread without something to offer, have a random but pretty pic. :twisted:

SmittenDramaKitten

Have another random pic... :twisted: ... I quite like this one though it's 'old'... another one from his promo work on 'Enduring Love', I think... :)
SmittenDramaKitten

I'm on a roll now! :wink:
I love this one because...
Bright blue eyes? Check.
Wistful smile? Check.
Woolly jumper? Check.
I think he looks really good in jumpers.... :sigh:
SmittenDramaKitten

One more.... this is not NEW or recent but I still think it's SEXY! :twisted:
Red-Snow