25th Annual Producers Guild Of America Awards

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

He looks great! And his hair looks a bit trimmed which also makes me happy :P
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh my holy God, the real Daniel Craig is back in the building, amen!

(I do hope Steve Coogan was doing a DC Bond impersonation here, Bond's are part of his repertoire)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

There is no man more handsome, rugged, sexy and with the voice, accent, and personality to boot! He looks as good here as CR days to me. The hair is perfect, and ears? What ears?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hey you, lover of the mullet, what you doing loving this look too? You can't have your cake and expect to eat it too SF, leave some for us poor devotees of the short hair look and the short hair look only! away with you!
sf2la wrote:There is no man more handsome, rugged, sexy and with the voice, accent, and personality to boot! He looks as good here as CR days to me. The hair is perfect, and ears? What ears?
:lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:Hey you, lover of the mullet, what you doing loving this look too? You can't have your cake and expect to eat it too SF, leave some for us poor devotees of the short hair look and the short hair look only! away with you!
sf2la wrote:There is no man more handsome, rugged, sexy and with the voice, accent, and personality to boot! He looks as good here as CR days to me. The hair is perfect, and ears? What ears?
HEY, YOU, BEE! Whooooooo stuck with him through all he hairstyles? Huh, who? Or rather, who dumped his sexy ass because he had sexy, flowing locks??? Hmmm? This is not what I call short hair. Skyfall hair :vomit: was short, and he only reason that didn't work for me was because of his ears. And that was no mullet, Ms. Bee!! It was sexy, too. But yeah, not looking forward to the short cut of Bond. I'm thinking now that it ages him. He looks younger, less fatherly, with his cut and longer. Nanananana :tongue: And maybe, just maybe Ms. Bee, the authorities should suspend your membership for a period of time and prohibit you from enjoying these gorgeous photos. Call it punishment for defecting on long-haired Dan. :lol: 8) :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:Hey you, lover of the mullet, what you doing loving this look too? You can't have your cake and expect to eat it too SF, leave some for us poor devotees of the short hair look and the short hair look only! away with you!
Mrs. B. I knew this would please you. Love the look an the hair is a perfect length
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Some really lovely pics of Daniel here. Lets hope they surface soon.
Never seen him smile so much. :D

http://www.apimages.com/Search?query=da ... rBy=Newest

Small but sexy...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Holy shit. Still in bed and on the smartphone. Will enjoy them in length later. But this looks like a wonderful treat. Thanks soooo much for finding.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Some really lovely pics of Daniel here. Lets hope they surface soon.
Never seen him smile so much. :D

http://www.apimages.com/Search?query=da ... rBy=Newest

Small but sexy...

Thanks, SG. Delicious!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:
HEY, YOU, BEE! Whooooooo stuck with him through all he hairstyles? Huh, who? Or rather, who dumped his sexy ass because he had sexy, flowing locks??? Hmmm? This is not what I call short hair. Skyfall hair :vomit: was short, and he only reason that didn't work for me was because of his ears. And that was no mullet, Ms. Bee!! It was sexy, too. But yeah, not looking forward to the short cut of Bond. I'm thinking now that it ages him. He looks younger, less fatherly, with his cut and longer. Nanananana :tongue: And maybe, just maybe Ms. Bee, the authorities should suspend your membership for a period of time and prohibit you from enjoying these gorgeous photos. Call it punishment for defecting on long-haired Dan. :lol: 8) :lol:
Woah, ha ha, I asked for that. Anyhow I never defected just took a sabbatical! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Welcome back, Missy :twisted: :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

josie

Post by josie »

Oh my god that smile, he looks so fantastic. Whether there are images without font and bigger.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not without Trueblue, no. Even tough, Sylvia and Cass might work he magic after all :wink:

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D GG, I love your avi! What a look!
A bigger one would be great, yes!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Jana66 wrote::D :D :D GG, I love your avi! What a look!
A bigger one would be great, yes!
:stick_iagree: