25th Annual Producers Guild Of America Awards

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Image[/URL]
Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SUPER BIG UG! You da best. Thanks so much..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

It's a pleasure, hopefully some bigger pics will emerge.
Now I really must go!! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:It's a pleasure, hopefully some bigger pics will emerge.
Now I really must go!! :wink:
:thumbup:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Image
Please talk about some femal Bond Baddie :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Boy, she does have great tids or what. So sexy.

She or Tilda Swanton..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Introducing the David O. Selznick Achievement Award in Theatrical Motion Pictures – which went to Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli — veteran producer David Picker offered heartfelt praise to the creators and maintainers of the Bond franchise through “23 movies over 50 years … with license to kill at the box office.” The latest James Bond, Daniel Craig, joined him in honoring the Bond years. In accepting the award, Wilson praised “our father, Cubby Broccoli” – who, when asked ‘What does a producer do?” replied, “My function is to be responsible for everything.” Wilson added, “When it came to Bond, his advice was, ’It’s OK if you screw it up, but don’t let anybody else screw it up for you.’ “ Wilson went on to describe situations in which Cubby Broccoli had cooked dinner for the entire film crew and said he and Barbara Broccoli would do the same. “In this business where you are only as good as your last film, it’s [wise] to have a backup plan,” he said. Wilson joked that if the next Bond film is not a success, “Barbara and I will be available for all your catering needs.”

http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/pga-awa ... d-winners/

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From marketto

josie

Post by josie »

Are the current images. Then he was at the hairdresser, he has shorter hair again. :adore: :adore: :drool:

My Daniel is back, I'm in heaven. :thumbup: :hyper: :hyper:

Oh I'm happy.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

There are pics on the Daily Mail site, keep scrolling down.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... onour.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Trust JJ to put a smiling RDJ next to a straight looking DC, even tough there IS a beautiful smiling pic. :evil: Nothing new on JJ pic-wise.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From Cass' link :D

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Perfection. So much better than Skyfall, IMO. With Betrayal, we got to see just how thick his hair still is where he has it, and all he's done is have it cleaned up. That's a good look for an attorney (I hope he keeps it) and different from Bond. He changes his hair for every film, so this one gives him something to cut for Bond.

I find it interesting that B&M's spouses never seem to be in attendance at events or are never mentioned. I'm confused by the Zollo timeline. She's married to him, has a daughter with him (or is just her guardian?), but then she had that chef tell-all boyfriend. Then later photographed with Zollo. Huh? I've never seen a photo of Michael's wife.