25th Annual Producers Guild Of America Awards

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

From Syliva's link

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Officially died and gone to heaven. What a dreamboat!
josie

Post by josie »

:adore: :adore: :thudpile :thud: :drool: :drool: :drool:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Doesn't he look like he had a fun night! Oh what a dream boat, the hair really is the perfect length, doesn't have the harsh edge that SF hair gave him (deliberate I'm sure), if JB has this cut in 2015 I will have died and gone to DC heaven once more.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is the cut ,I have wanted all along. Its like the one he has in Janas avi. I believe we have a goodchance for it, as this is what is left stylewise.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

What fantastic pics. Love the new avi, GG. I particularly like the ones where he's been caught laughing and smiling so naturally. :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I agree - Bond should have this hair on the next one. He may have it in his face at times (but he'd look Damn sexy doing whatever. We women new a bone thrown to us as we gotta tally screwed in the SF sex department. There wasn't one!!

Bee? Still not sure you should have access to the photos just yet given your dumping of DC recently because of his hair. I think you should have to do something to convince the authorities that you deserve it. :brood: what could you do??
Should we force you to write a dissertation about Harry Styles and/or The Biebs do that you can appreciate with long or short hair? Hmm, Missy? What's your suggestion?????
Alina

Post by Alina »

Thank you for the beautiful pics! Made my day!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I agree - Bond should have this hair on the next one. He may have it in his face at times (but he'd look Damn sexy doing whatever. We women new a bone thrown to us as we gotta tally screwed in the SF sex department. There wasn't one!!

Bee? Still not sure you should have access to the photos just yet given your dumping of DC recently because of his hair. I think you should have to do something to convince the authorities that you deserve it. :brood: what could you do??
Should we force you to write a dissertation about Harry Styles and/or The Biebs do that you can appreciate with long or short hair? Hmm, Missy? What's your suggestion?????
I think, we just give her credit for being such a long term member :wink: And she never really left, she was just :brood:

:wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel about 20:30 minutes in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGFxIvPPQ6U

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

without matermark

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:I agree - Bond should have this hair on the next one. He may have it in his face at times (but he'd look Damn sexy doing whatever. We women new a bone thrown to us as we gotta tally screwed in the SF sex department. There wasn't one!!

I think, we just give her credit for being such a long term member :wink: And she never really left, she was just :brood:

:wink:
Hanging on by a bloody thread at the moment that flippy bird habit of his riles me.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Really? I think its funny. At least going with a smile. Really, papz NEVER take any prisoners, so why on earth should they be treated with respect?

He is just "saying" what most of the celebs feel, but are afraid to say.

josie

Post by josie »

Thanks for the pictures without writing.

Now only that, if it still exists. Please Please.

Image[/img]