Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

purple

Post by purple »

Yes I suppose you are right - the internet gave voice to everybody and enabled the debate so to speak. I didn't know about Moore; I knew that many were not happy with Dalton's portrayal. Oddly enough, he is my second favourite Bond :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Purple, why not just "Monkhairfan" and change your avi :twisted:

It was worst in the plane scene, which was a shame, because the scene in itsself was so good. But stand your ground and DO IT :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

:rotfl: no I will stick to my purple ID but maybe a siggi with a monk hair theme?

the worst in the plane scene???? you just broke my heart there, I love the way he looks in that scene :neener: yes, I am very serious

on the other hand, I think I know how to explain to Alina why I am not into the tight suit look (yes, I think I broke her heart too when we talked last night). But I think I just need to watch SF once more and then make my point on the dedicated thread.
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote: the worst in the plane scene???? you just broke my heart there, I love the way he looks in that scene :neener: yes, I am very serious

on the other hand, I think I know how to explain to Alina why I am not into the tight suit look (yes, I think I broke her heart too when we talked last night). But I think I just need to watch SF once more and then make my point on the dedicated thread.
1. Yes, you DID break my heart a bit, but I can live with that, no worries. :) I've always preferred tighter-cut suits to loose-cut or baggy. Tight suits are not for everyone, but Daniel looks simply mouth-watering in them, IMO :lol:
2. Generally, I like ALL Daniel's Bond hair versions, the CR being PERFECT and flawless, the QOS being mostly very good, especially when dishevelled and spiky rather than totally smooth and slick, the SF being incredibly MANLY and sexy, even though it exposed the cutie ears too much at times :lol:
3. You made an interesting point about people's attitude towards Daniel - either love of hate. Is that what you've observed? I'm not sure, I know lots of people (men and women) who like and appreciate Daniel as an actor, find him attractive, but remain rather lukewarm about him. You know, they definitely LIKE him, sometimes they make fun of his pout, sometimes they joke about his resemblance to Putin, sometimes they comment on his physicality, sometimes we talk about his movies, but they don't have any stronger feelings about him. Some say they are fans of Daniel's, but it's NOT like us, if you know what I mean. Anyway, this is a good topic for a bigger discussion.
4. We NEED a thread in the General Discussion about DC section in which we could dicuss whatever we like about him. There are so many threads there, but all of them are very specific, each of them concentrates just on ONE specific thing. We need a MISCELLANEOUS thread I think :) At least we would't have to worry about OT :)
5. Terribly sorry about the OT here, but you know, when you start discussing Daniel you never know where that will lead you :lol: You start with Betrayal pictures and finish at suits, hair, etc :lol:
Last edited by Alina on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The good thing, IMO, about this forum is, that we can go off topic as much as we like. I always found, the best discussions came out of that. Its a spur of the moment thing and just happens. If we get a discussion thread, it will be awkward, you will see. So - lets have discussions about whatever, where ever. Having toooo much structure restricts us too much. I know, its handled very strict in other boards, but I never liked that. We still find our way - for that we have all the titles, where the new stuff will be posted. No worries here.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:The good thing, IMO, about this forum is, that we can go off topic as much as we like. I always found, the best discussions came out of that. Its a spur of the moment thing and just happens. If we get a discussion thread, it will be awkward, you will see. So - lets have discussions about whatever, where ever. Having toooo much structure restricts us too much. I know, its handled very strict in other boards, but I never liked that. We still find our way - for that we have all the titles, where the new stuff will be posted. No worries here.
Ok, if you say so. I usually feel guilty and uncomfortable about going off topic because I have a feeling that it might irritate other members. But if you don't mind that - it's fine with me.
purple

Post by purple »

I will be on the dreadful clothes topic in a moment to make my point :D
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:I will be on the dreadful clothes topic in a moment to make my point :D
Dreadful? Totally wide of the mark :twisted:
purple

Post by purple »

:rotfl: I know it is a risky name but it is the closest one to fashion! don't worry I will insert some disclaimers in my post.
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote::rotfl: I know it is a risky name but it is the closest one to fashion! don't worry I will insert some disclaimers in my post.
Ok, I'll wait and see, just be careful :twisted: :D
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Hey all! I don't think I saw this video on here, so I'll thought I'll post it. I follow this girl on youtube, she is a big fan of DC as well, and she does a lot of fan videos. She went to watch him in Betrayal, and explained her wonderful experience here :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RLxSKuq ... Hrte3iO4Uw

Enjoy!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I cannot see it :( Couls someone please make it available.
Thanks Silver, this seems new to us going by the title.

SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Germangirl wrote:I cannot see it :( Couls someone please make it available.
This is her whole channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KellyKellyMEGAFAN
Maybe you can find it from here.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I cannot see it :( Couls someone please make it available.
Hi GG, you have seen it. It's the adorable one by the lucky girl who was in the front row with her mom, and when she yelled Bravo at the end, he looked at her and said "Thank You." Then outside she yelled, "I love you", and he took her hand. She then put together some great clips from his movies.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks sf :D, but I remember this only in written context. Dunno... :roll:

Maybe someone can make a link. :wink:

You seem to have a bit of "me time". GOOD!!!