Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:
sf2la wrote:I scoff at those juvenile Bieber fans, but I'm just as bad (except that I don't scream and cry :lol: )
:rotfl:

as for the hair, I am a fan of short hair (yes even SF short)
I totally understand Bieber fans too, I probably wouldn't scream, but I'd likely be on the verge of fainting and crying :lol:
Of course I'm talking about my potential reaction to seeing Daniel up-close, not Bieber :lol:
Regarding the hair - I have to agree with purple :)
purple

Post by purple »

Alina wrote:
purple wrote:
sf2la wrote:I scoff at those juvenile Bieber fans, but I'm just as bad (except that I don't scream and cry :lol: )
:rotfl:

I totally understand Bieber fans too, I probably wouldn't scream, but I'd likely be on the verge of fainting and crying :lol:
Of course I'm talking about my potential reaction to seeing Daniel up-close, not Bieber :lol:
which doesn't happen very often :twisted: we have DC's short hair to thank for that :lol:

going back to being serious, I know that most people do not agree with me, but I like his hair in SF, I like QoS (even his monk hair as you ladies call it), I don't like his suits in SF (except for the dinner jacket)....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks, cool pics :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

You're welcome Germangirl.
PAMELA BRAMMER

betrayl - pics and vids

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Great pictures Purple. Wonderful memories :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:
Alina wrote:
purple wrote: :rotfl:

which doesn't happen very often :twisted: we have DC's short hair to thank for that :lol:

going back to being serious, I know that most people do not agree with me, but I like his hair in SF, I like QoS (even his monk hair as you ladies call it), I don't like his suits in SF (except for the dinner jacket)....
C'mon, I also agreed with most of the points you made concerning QOS, I only presented some reservations about it being a "Bond" movie, but I liked it a lot (unlike a few people, even here). Anyway, we have one fundamental thing in common - love/admiration for Daniel, which can't be denied or even questioned :)
I hope it's ok to disagree from time to time; I admit I sometimes react a bit too emotionally and I obviously haven't mastered the ingratiation skills (which was never my ambition anyway), but overall I'm a good-natured and soft-hearted person with my heart on my sleeve :)

And I adore Daniel's suits in Skyfall :twisted: They wonderfully complimented his manly, weathered looks, his great body and the crew cut hair. He looked the essence of masculinity. =P~
purple

Post by purple »

Yes Alina you seem a rather passionate person and that is why I try not to take our exchanges personally.

It has absolutely nothing to do with it but I finish watching QoS now. It is the final scene in Kazan. And looking at Vesper's boyfriend I can't help but wonder: what were they thinking when they gave him this small crook look? He looks like a drug dealer. Vesper was such a classy lady...I just don't see them together.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I value each and every post, and I love how we all have our differing opinions. Amazing that there is a fan of the monk hair! Lol - just kidding. I like his suits in SF, too. I know they're tight, but I think he looks like testosterone in a suit in them. I don't hate the SF cut except when the camera angle accentuates the ears. It really did take the second viewing of SF for me to focus on the story, his butt, anything but the ears. And don't misinterpret me, I don't think they are that bad. I don't think he should get them fixed, but I see no point in drawing attention to them either.
purple

Post by purple »

Yes I should change my forum name to funofthemonkhair :lol: as for those slim SF suuts my main problem is that they are not visually flattering they tend to make men (not just DC) short. And again in my opinion they lack elegance.
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:Yes Alina you seem a rather passionate person and that is why I try not to take our exchanges personally.

It has absolutely nothing to do with it but I finish watching QoS now. It is the final scene in Kazan. And looking at Vesper's boyfriend I can't help but wonder: what were they thinking when they gave him this small crook look? He looks like a drug dealer. Vesper was such a classy lady...I just don't see them together.
:stick_iagree: He was a great disappointment after all this ordeal - a VERY good point and my thought exactly. He looked tacky, cheap and totally uninspiring. So what did a stunning woman like Vesper see in him? :dunno:

But on the other hand, believe me, I've seen such "mismatches" more than once in my life, even among my friends who were totally head over heels for some tacky blokes and I just couldn't understand that. Love is blind, I know, but THAT blind?

PS I'm relieved you don't take ANYTHING I write personally, just don't, I know I can be difficult at times, but as I said I'm a "softie" with a big mouth sometimes :blowkiss:
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:Yes I should change my forum name to funofthemonkhair :lol: as for those slim SF suuts my main problem is that they are not visually flattering they tend to make men (not just DC) short. And again in my opinion they lack elegance.
Oh, so you want to quarrel again? :rotfl: :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

purple wrote:Yes I should change my forum name to funofthemonkhair :lol: as for those slim SF suuts my main problem is that they are not visually flattering they tend to make men (not just DC) short. And again in my opinion they lack elegance.
Hahs -yep, you might just be the only fan of the monk hair :lol: . I agree about how the light gray SF suit made him look needlessly short. I think it's his leg muscles; they are so big. But I still like the cut. I guess got me though, I'm just not a fan of light-colored suits on anyone. He looked great in the darker ones.
purple

Post by purple »

One thing at a time :D

Vesper's boyfriend: tacky cheap and uninspiring: exactly! How am I supposed to believe that such a stylish educated lady would risk her carrier AND her relationship with Bond for that guy? I've seen such couples in life as well, but this was a Bond movie I want everything to be logic (fantasy logic that is).

Bond's trousers: yes let's quarrel :lol: I know this short slim cut is very fashionable, I see it everywhere, but it still looks somehow unfinished to me...as if they didn't have enough material. And I think it is the fact that the trousers are so short that gives the impression that the person wearing them is short as well.

For instance here: http://thesuitsofjamesbond.com/wp-conte ... Suit-2.jpg

Monk's hair: on a second thought I think my forum name would sound better if it was PROUDfanofthemonkhair.
Alina

Post by Alina »

I can't open the link you posted purple, you quarrelsome woman :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Alina wrote:I can't open the link you posted purple, you quarrelsome woman :lol:
I can't either... :cry: