Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I think, she looks exhausted rather then unhappy.

Hi Vynera, nice to see you :D
Certainly not unhappy. I think it's just getting in the car. Doors shut. A sense of relief and who knows what else. She sure has been the reluctant celebrity. They are such an attractive couple - it's very fitting for both of them.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Germangirl wrote:I think, she looks exhausted rather then unhappy.

Hi Vynera, nice to see you :D
Thanks you too :D I'm still here, just been quiet! :D
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thank you!
someone please fasten daniel's shoelaces before he breaks his neck :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:thank you!
someone please fasten daniel's shoelaces before he breaks his neck :lol:
Haha!! Those shoes are so cool. No socks showing on that man! His are warm, heavy, and comfy. Hers are cold, delicate, and painful. Life is just not fair. And he gets to wear jeans.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Morning all. I am sitting comfy in bed in Eifel, where I am staying at a friends. Now that all is done and dusted, i just feel cheated, that there are probably no more pics. They really made this huge starry opening an intimate affair. I do not know, if Blue would have gotten more out of this, but even after emailing her, i havent heard from her. But she said, she doesnt have constant internet at the moment.

I think, it was a huge plus, we had sfs report. Now its back to the daily routine of performances for the rest of the year and occasional pics and vids. Not a lot to live on, we ll see, how it goes. :wink:
Last edited by Germangirl on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I'm relieved that most reviews have been positive but a little disappointed that they didn't make more of opening night.
Hopefully some more pics will surface soon.
It's typical Daniel, keeping it quiet, not shouting it from the roof tops. :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

How f'''ing cute is that, and that is it from me till Monday. take care...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Thanks, SG, a lovely photo!
GG, I'll miss you!
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Thanks SG.

It's been an interesting week! I am really pleased that the play has been well received. I hope we continue to get some pics of D, R and R -- I've kind of warmed to Rafe.

Have a good break GG.

It's good to read your posts Alina.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Thanks, cassandra, I hope you're not going to "betray" Daniel for Rafe? That would be a real Betrayal :wink:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Alina wrote:Thanks, cassandra, I hope you're not going to "betray" Daniel for Rafe? That would be a real Betrayal :wink:
No fear of that!
Alina

Post by Alina »

cassandra wrote:
Alina wrote:Thanks, cassandra, I hope you're not going to "betray" Daniel for Rafe? That would be a real Betrayal :wink:
No fear of that!
I'm relieved than :)