Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

CockHargreaves wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:I loved the last pic of DC in his blue shirt, can see his chest hairs :thud: sex on a stick :oops:
Glad it's not just me who likes them :wink:
Well tbh I love men with hairs on their chests :twisted: I'm glad that I'm not the only one too :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Another stage door vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRB6K-5_g9I
Maybe someone could save this one too?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, someone will in due time :wink:

This is just too good to be missed - so sorry for reposting here.
Dunda wrote:Thanks to A!

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh thanks, thats pretty, too :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

josie

Post by josie »

The light is so bright, it looks as if he had gray hair. Oh how I miss his short haircut.

As the picture from Skyfall
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Blergh, not a fan of the hair and the shabby look. :-(
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Blergh, not a fan of the hair and the shabby look. :-(
Its tough times for you and I doubt, your crush will survive this look. Sad thing :( Personally I can totally look beyond the hair and am fine, with what I see. But that's just me...

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
Its tough times for you and I doubt, your crush will survive this look. Sad thing :( Personally I can totally look beyond the hair and am fine, with what I see. But that's just me...
Meh, he'll be back, he bloody better be, I didn't put 8 years into this crush for nothing you know! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Meh, he'll be back, he bloody better be, I didn't put 8 years into this crush for nothing you know! :wink:
I dunno, it depends on what you expect. You want CR Dan back and that won't happen. He has moved on or IMO rather back into being his old self again, which wasn't into nice clothes (like he endorsed after CR) and rather is this little piece of shit with wild hair and ruffled clothes, But THAT started back then during ASR. I saw him and can tell you, he looked like the last beggar under the bridge - in an adorable way. :lol:

I hope for you and others, who are not happy, that he makes an effort to look nice for the opening. Its bloody time, he gets back some of his old time fans. :wink:

I know, you rather had your crush back then being offended by what he says and does.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He has to cut his hair for Bond, and that's right around the corner. And he has two, likely back to back.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:He has to cut his hair for Bond, and that's right around the corner. And he has two, likely back to back.
:twisted: I wouldn't call 12 moneth "right around the corner"...

I'm sure they will not start on shooting Bond before the end of 2014...

Doesn't mean he will not be working and preparing before but that doesn't mean he has to look the part, though...

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You sure know, how to give them hope :twisted:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Its tough times for you and I doubt, your crush will survive this look. Sad thing :( Personally I can totally look beyond the hair and am fine, with what I see. But that's just me...
I dunno, it depends on what you expect. You want CR Dan back and that won't happen. He has moved on or IMO rather back into being his old self again, which wasn't into nice clothes (like he endorsed after CR) and rather is this little piece of shit with wild hair and ruffled clothes, But THAT started back then during ASR. I saw him and can tell you, he looked like the last beggar under the bridge - in an adorable way. :lol:

I hope for you and others, who are not happy, that he makes an effort to look nice for the opening. Its bloody time, he gets back some of his old time fans. :wink:

I know, you rather had your crush back then being offended by what he says and does.
For me right now, it's the entire package - the looks (fine, they'll change I'm not hung up on that), the language (yes, not a fan of his blue side), but then there's his lack of a current movie career beyond Bond. That's a real toughie for those of us who won't see him in a play. There is so much talent there and for what? Bond every three years and some crappy scripts in between?