Golden Globes 2013

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Yes thanks Alex, I assume when they announced the nominees at the ceremony. I wish Clooney didn't read the names so freaking fast :x
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jana66 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:No DC or did I miss them?
...while the blabaaaa...Daniel and Rachel are at 04:02 (very short)
BTW, I really love Adele, she is so cute and natural.
Very short, but nice. Cool back shot.

BTW - even though I think of the glasses as an uncommon choice, if you look around, you will see several with shades. But it would interest me, if
a) he wanted to be a little devil and be controverse
b) thought it looked cool
c) as Bee said, they had a theme going on
d) needed to cover his eyes. Obviously seeing others with them, the sun was still going on and maybe his light eyes needed some cover
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:Thansk to Alex

Oh my heart!! Stop looking at her like that, Daniel.... No, Don't stop!!
He is so proud of her..... :sigh:

On TV when her name was announced Daniel wasn't shown; it was just her face. So this is new to me.

Thanks Alex, Dunda :D
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I lvoed the sunglasses, they looked awesome on him, it was 3:30Pm in the afternoon, the sun was bright. I think it completed his outfit.
I wasn't crazy about Rachel's dress but she carries herself so well I didn't kotice if after a while. SHe didn't make the best dress list but she didn't make the worst one either.
I think they dislpayed the hottest of hot couples. 1 with eachother. They are bookends, I can't imagine him with anyone else.
I guess seeing it live and their movements and body lanuage was so spot on.
caramel

Post by caramel »

HLAJ, I thought the sunglasses were a bit tacky too. Very Jack Nicholson (I don't know if that's a good thing here).
In one of the later pics, he looked a bit tired. Maybe he partied hard the previous night? He put them on to cover his dark circles? :dunno:

Her dress didn't impress me much but I didn't hate it either. I was totally blinded by the fact that they walked the RC together and by the happiness on their faces.
So to me it cancels out the bad choices they might have made dressing wise.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

For all it's worth, Joan Rivers' Fashion Police voted them worst dressed couple on the red carpet. Wasn't that they didn't like her dress, they just didn't consider it the right dress for the occasion. DC's suit was described as "ill-fitting"??
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

bumblebee wrote:For all it's worth, Joan Rivers' Fashion Police voted them worst dressed couple on the red carpet. Wasn't that they didn't like her dress, they just didn't consider it the right dress for the occasion. DC's suit was described as "ill-fitting"??
Ugh I can't stand Joan Rivers. I think his suit fit fine.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

HLAJ wrote:I'm going to go against the grain here, as I thought Daniel looked silly wearing sunglasses on the red carpet. Especially those particular sunglasses. He looked great later when he took them off.
And although I loved the top half of Rachel's dress, I don't get the bottom half.
I loved Adele, she has kept her feet on the ground and is so talented.
You took the words right out of my mouth, exactly what I thought about Daniel, and also about Rachel's dress...it reminded me a little of the see-through atrocities that Naomi Harris wore at several Skyfall premieres (the top part of the one Rachel is wearing is absolutely gorgeous, though!)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You can think, what you want, but going after the suit is ridiculous.
So obviously they have it both - best and worst :lol:

BTW - I really laughed, when I saw him trying soo hard to be HIM

http://www.laineygossip.com/Jeremy-Renn ... nant/25706
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Germangirl wrote:You can think, what you want, but going after the suit is ridiculous.
So obviously they have it both - best and worst :lol:

BTW - I really laughed, when I saw him trying soo hard to be HIM

http://www.laineygossip.com/Jeremy-Renn ... nant/25706
He's a joke. And haha, yea he really is trying to be like Daniel but he is failing. Also, I thought Renner wasn't straight?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well he might be after all. But its amazing how people still buy into a similarity. None there for what I see.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:For all it's worth, Joan Rivers' Fashion Police voted them worst dressed couple on the red carpet. Wasn't that they didn't like her dress, they just didn't consider it the right dress for the occasion. DC's suit was described as "ill-fitting"??
Hey, they got mentioned on the hot couples list. They also mentioned the dress is a Louis Vuitton and took 600 hours of hand sewing. They gave the dress and good nod, just not for the event.
I guess I have to give in to the thumbs down on the sunglasses. Darn, I thought they looked sexy. Guess not.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

In my book, they looked very sexy, maYBE EVEN ENHANCED BY THE GLASSES; JUST THAT IT IS A WEIRD SITUATION TO HAVE THEM ON: i GUESS; THIS IS WHAT BOTHERS SOME. But if you looked aroundm there were a lot more of shades to be seen. Who knows..:dunno:

So boss, if you liked them, stick to it. Going by the tweets, they raised questions, but the storyline was, they looked great.

But certainly my first reaction was :shock: and then - okayyy :lol:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I never got over the shades, the sweat and her dress (I agree with Hannah, it reminds me of Naomi, I think she was trying to be edgy, but it just didn't gel). They can look so great together, but not here. Call me shallow, but it just wasn't a great red carpet moment - and we waited so long for it!!!

No please some huh! :wink:
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

I think they looked much hotter at GGs compared to their first RC moment in Madrid where Rachel looked totally nervous and frightened.