Berlin Photocall

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks as always. It has gotten a bit of a habit, that we KNOW, you will deliver, but still - never forget, we are grateful. I personally know, how it is not easy or just flying into your hands - its work and rework to make it available for us.

:stick_iagree:

"Thank you"s have been said before, but also need to be said again....and often....for such generosity. :sigh:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

all for your kind words! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

To be honest,Daniel's movies promotion time isn't always my most favorite time because it can become very busy for me but it makes happy when all the nice people here enjoy the piccies I find.And a big thanks from me to everyone who finds and shares all the Daniel goodies,as well. :D And a big apology to Dunda for making her work extra time with the site's gallery. :twisted: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

trueblue wrote: And a big apology to Dunda for making her work extra time with the site's gallery. :twisted: :lol:
Awwww, no need to apologize. I'm grateful for all the pics you and all the others are posting.
Without we wouldn't have such an great gallery.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

http://www.stern.de/kultur/film/007-pro ... video.html

Berenice confirmed at the end of the videop that they are going to London and then to Los Angeles.....

transcript (via abacho, so sorry the translation SUCKS :lol: )

Germany premiere of the new James of Bond film \"Skyfall \" in Berlin: Hundreds of fans wait for hours in the cold to see once Daniel Craig. The actor(player) has stepped long ago from the shade of his predecessors and plays the secret agent 007 with suitable self-confidence.
Daniel Craig, actor(player) \"We have made a good Bond film, this was the aim. There is a straight story and Sam Mendes has there a miraculous film out of that gemacht. \" In \"Skyfall \" Bond must defend his boss(head) against unpleasant opponents.
Problems with means of transportation also in the real life: At short notice because of hurricane \"Sandy \" was cancelled Craigs flight in the USA - the excursion to New York directly(immediately) after the Germany premiere falls with it(thus) in the water. Original soundtrack: Bérénice Marlohe, actress(player) \"We fly to London, and then in the states to LA and then afterwards Australia and, yes, then we try(attempt) another way to finden. \" Daniel Craig has found, in any case, the way in the hearts of the fans. And for the coming two Bond films he is already included in the plan firmly(hard) as 007
Last edited by Dunda on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:http://www.stern.de/kultur/film/007-pro ... video.html

Berenice confirmed at the end of the videop that they are going to London and then to Los Angeles.....
Why LA?
Is Daniel going too?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:http://www.stern.de/kultur/film/007-pro ... video.html

Why LA?
Is Daniel going too?
I don't think there will be a premiere in NY any time soon.

And the BAFTA Britannia Awards will take place in LA on 7th November

http://static.bafta.org/files/britannia ... 2-1556.pdf

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks as always. It has gotten a bit of a habit, that we KNOW, you will deliver, but still - never forget, we are grateful. I personally know, how it is not easy or just flying into your hands - its work and rework to make it available for us.
I have the same sentiment. It's not easy or quick to post all the photos, but they are SO appreciated. Not one is ever taken for granted. Your username on the forum couldn't be more true.