Skyfall Premiere Madrid

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

DC and JB look FAB in these! I love his suit!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thanks TB for all the great pics of the premieres fantastic all the work u put in!!! :adore:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanx for all the great pics TB. :thumbup:

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I am just catching up with the pics from all the premieres. Thank you to TB and everyone else for providing this wonderful collection. They all look so happy in the photocalls, which is to be expected given the success of the film. I love the video clip showing Daniel and Babs hugging, and him planting a kiss on her head.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

:D :D :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

you'd think there was another way to say thanks but this will have to do---thanks :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
juicy

Post by juicy »

trueblue wrote::D :D :D

Cute :D :D
Always thx TB!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I love Daniel's look in these, LOVE how Babs is hugging him with her life, and even Sam looks nice, not like a slob as in some other locales. Regarding buttoning the bottom button of a suit jacket, just google how to button a man's suit. Leaving the bottom button unbuttoned is the most basic 'rule' of all. So maybe the suggestion is that Sam is a rulebreaker - I don't buy it. I think he just doesn't know fashion and doesn't care or pay attention. He can do whatever he wants because he's Sam Mendes. His prerogative, but it's a noticeable 'fail' to my eyes. Even Michael knows the basics of suit wearing. Okay, petty stuff. Let's leave it at that.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I tend not to judge a book by it's cover. Vive la difference :peace:
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

honeyjes wrote:I tend not to judge a book by it's cover. Vive la difference :peace:
No doubt Sam's the Man. Obviously ver talented, and he has no problem getting the pretty ladies. He has to be a nice guy as well.

On another note, it would be interesting to see an X degrees of separation of who's slept with whom in the British theater circle. It seems like most are connected! Haha. Have a great weekend, JES!
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

sf2la wrote:
honeyjes wrote:I tend not to judge a book by it's cover. Vive la difference :peace:
No doubt Sam's the Man. Obviously ver talented, and he has no problem getting the pretty ladies. He has to be a nice guy as well.

On another note, it would be interesting to see an X degrees of separation of who's slept with whom in the British theater circle. It seems like most are connected! Haha. Have a great weekend, JES!
Can’t see their lives being much different from ours, big difference is that everybody gets to hear about it and it somehow gets blown up for our titillation. I had a work colleague whose fiancé was sleeping with her sister. I bet most of us know someone dating a work colleague or whose played away from home :whisper: .

Opinions are relative, boring world if we all thought and acted the same. Be blessed.

JES :wave:
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Love you guys!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I think the Madrid Premiere 'set' looked beautiful ... the big Skyfall letters and the lovely colours... The pic of Barbara and Daniel is lovely too. I always knew that she thinks very highly of Daniel! 8)