Skyfall Premiere Rome

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

The top of Naomi's dress is fine, its the see through bits at the bottom, they should have the underskirt as a long slip not just a body. Do you think they sit through the film at every premier or do they slip out the back and pop down to the local McDonalds while the film is on?
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Littlesue wrote:The top of Naomi's dress is fine, its the see through bits at the bottom, they should have the underskirt as a long slip not just a body. Do you think they sit through the film at every premier or do they slip out the back and pop down to the local McDonalds while the film is on?
I absolutely agree with you, the top of the dress looks just fine (really nice, actually), it's the bottom part that isn't great at all.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image
caramel

Post by caramel »

Hannah wrote:
Littlesue wrote:The top of Naomi's dress is fine, its the see through bits at the bottom, they should have the underskirt as a long slip not just a body. Do you think they sit through the film at every premier or do they slip out the back and pop down to the local McDonalds while the film is on?
I absolutely agree with you, the top of the dress looks just fine (really nice, actually), it's the bottom part that isn't great at all.
I was surprised by how similar this style is to what she wore for the London premiere. Why repeat the same look? Its like she is wearing a swimsuit underneath a sheer dress.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

They don't sit through the movie, they slip out the bakc.

Mind you in France, Italy and Germany the movie will be shown in a dubbed version....

There are pics of Daniel and Statsuki at the airport in Berlin, taken 30 minutes after the premiere screening of QoS started......

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

No, they never do apart from the first one. They have dinner or go to the airport. Mostly the latter.

He looks absolutely delicious in these. back to best form.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

caramel wrote:
Hannah wrote:
I was surprised by how similar this style is to what she wore for the London premiere. Why repeat the same look? Its like she is wearing a swimsuit underneath a sheer dress.
Oh, why not? It's worth a giggle or a gag :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I guess i'm getting old but think her dresses for both premeires were undignified for a Bond premeire . I see a pic of the group , I think ick I hate that dress ...maybe she thinks bad attenion is better than none . She does stand out .
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Laredo wrote:I guess i'm getting old but think her dresses for both premeires were undignified for a Bond premeire . I see a pic of the group , I think ick I hate that dress ...maybe she thinks bad attenion is better than none . She does stand out .
I'm 24 and I thought the same...it's not the age, but a matter of taste :wink: I'm sure if you searched for long enough, you'd find some people who liked it and found it appropriate :wink:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, thanks for not letting go and bring us every single bit. Too soon it will be over and you can relax :wink:

JJ with nice comments
http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/27/dan ... /#comments
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Lovely pics :thumbup: DC always look so good at his premiers when he attends them :thud:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks. I really do like this outfit. Looking forward to Madrid eve ... :wink: