The Graham Norton Show

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Thanks a lot! It's so much fun to watch again, and now all the way to the end :)
DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Here you can download the whole show as "rar", please choose the "Bitshare" or take the Zippy Share and pack it on your computer.
All possibilities work and without registering your person or create an account.
Good luck. It works.
http://www.awesomedl.com/2012/10/the-gr ... 12_27.html
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

bumblebee wrote:
Vanquish wrote:In the opening shot. I'm behind Graham's shoulder on the left, with the quiffed black hair and the blue shirt.

I also found myself in a video from when I attended the premiere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q2-Y4dQjRk

Im the skinny overenthusiastic lad on the right.
Are you the one with the cell phone? How cool!
Yeah with the glasses
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

DanielCraigFan1 wrote:Here you can download the whole show as "rar", please choose the "Bitshare" or take the Zippy Share and pack it on your computer.
All possibilities work and without registering your person or create an account.
Good luck. It works.
http://www.awesomedl.com/2012/10/the-gr ... 12_27.html
Thanks!

I just watched he whole thing. This was jilarious, I laughed out loud a few times.

Javier is such a sweet, lovely chap and Judi is quite a rascal :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I can't wait to watch it! Thanks so much for the upload. It looks like a fun interview, and I'm sure Daniel was charming, cute, and funny. BUT, I have to say that he looks like some average, middle-aged father coming from church. I don't find him at all good looking in these stills. I like a bit of edge, I guess, and these are too wholesome and he looks too 'next door neighbor' for me to see an appeal. But I'm just speaking about this series. One thing I know I don't care for much is the part in his hair. It's very school-boyish or old mannish - either one. It looked good with the slicked look in London, but it's too conservative or something. Tattoo was better. I think he's dressing like a man in his mid 50s in these suits. Okay, I'd better take cover now.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

sf2la wrote:I can't wait to watch it! Thanks so much for the upload. It looks like a fun interview, and I'm sure Daniel was charming, cute, and funny. BUT, I have to say that he looks like some average, middle-aged father coming from church. I don't find him at all good looking in these stills. I like a bit of edge, I guess, and these are too wholesome and he looks too 'next door neighbor' for me to see an appeal. But I'm just speaking about this series. One thing I know I don't care for much is the part in his hair. It's very school-boyish or old mannish - either one. It looked good with the slicked look in London, but it's too conservative or something. Tattoo was better. I think he's dressing like a man in his mid 50s in these suits. Okay, I'd better take cover now.
You better watch the show now! :lol: :lol:

He seemed like the guy next door indeed, just a little more handsome than what you'd expect your neighbour to look like, and all of them were so funny! They must have had a great time doing the show, and I imagine they'd be great fun to have a pint with at the local pub :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hannah wrote:
sf2la wrote:I can't wait to watch it! Thanks so much for the upload. It looks like a fun interview, and I'm sure Daniel was charming, cute, and funny. BUT, I have to say that he looks like some average, middle-aged father coming from church. I don't find him at all good looking in these stills. I like a bit of edge, I guess, and these are too wholesome and he looks too 'next door neighbor' for me to see an appeal. But I'm just speaking about this series. One thing I know I don't care for much is the part in his hair. It's very school-boyish or old mannish - either one. It looked good with the slicked look in London, but it's too conservative or something. Tattoo was better. I think he's dressing like a man in his mid 50s in these suits. Okay, I'd better take cover now.
You better watch the show now! :lol: :lol:

He seemed like the guy next door indeed, just a little more handsome than what you'd expect your neighbour to look like, and all of them were so funny! They must have had a great time doing the show, and I imagine they'd be great fun to have a pint with at the local pub :wink:
I know! I'm sure I'll be entranced seeing him 'live.'. His voice, humor, etc. it's just the stills. Do you see what I mean if you only look at the pics or is it just me?
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

sf2la wrote:
I know! I'm sure I'll be entranced seeing him 'live.'. His voice, humor, etc. it's just the stills. Do you see what I mean if you only look at the pics or is it just me?
With a good portion of imagination, I see what you mean :wink: (yeah, you do have a point, although I can't really put my finger on why that is - his suit looks fine to me)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hannah wrote:
sf2la wrote:
With a good portion of imagination, I see what you mean :wink: (yeah, you do have a point, although I can't really put my finger on why that is - his suit looks fine to me)
He looks like he could be working for Kaufman and .... Oh no, not that 😉... a department store selling men's suits. He doesn't look like a sex symbol. But again, that's just those pics :wink: .
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

sf2la wrote:
Hannah wrote:
sf2la wrote:
He looks like he could be working for Kaufman and .... Oh no, not that 😉... a department store selling men's suits. He doesn't look like a sex symbol. But again, that's just those pics :wink: .
Wait until you see the show...2 hotties at once! (And no, not Graham Norton :lol: ) All the fidgeting Javier and Daniel do is worth it!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hannah wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Hannah wrote: With a good portion of imagination, I see what you mean :wink: (yeah, you do have a point, although I can't really put my finger on why that is - his suit looks fine to me)
Wait until you see the show...2 hotties at once! (And no, not Graham Norton :lol: ) All the fidgeting Javier and Daniel do is worth it!
I can't wait. Tonight. I lov Javier too. Very sexy and humble.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

sf2la wrote:
Hannah wrote:
I can't wait. Tonight. I lov Javier too. Very sexy and humble.
I was actually a little sad that Javier didn't get to talk more. What he said was so funny! (And that accent...mmmm :) )
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Hannah wrote:
sf2la wrote:
He looks like he could be working for Kaufman and .... Oh no, not that ��... a department store selling men's suits. He doesn't look like a sex symbol. But again, that's just those pics :wink: .
:lol: so he has reached his aim! He doesn't want to be a sex symbol. Thing is he can not avoid it most times :lol:

You are really hard to please sf2la!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Hannah wrote: With a good portion of imagination, I see what you mean :wink: (yeah, you do have a point, although I can't really put my finger on why that is - his suit looks fine to me)
He looks like he could be working for Kaufman and .... Oh no, not that ��... a department store selling men's suits. He doesn't look like a sex symbol. But again, that's just those pics :wink: .
:lol: so he has reached his aim! He doesn't want to be a sex symbol. Thing is he can not avoid it most times :lol:

You are really hard to please sf2la!
Well, I dont believe him! He likes to look good. He admits that he's vain. And he's doing his best to look sharp for these photocalls. I just wish he'd grow a bit of scruff, muss his hair up a tad, and wear something younger. Yeah, I'm hard to please, but he vacillates being sex on legs to a weathercaster on your local news. Mind you, in print only.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Daniel knows his mam is watching in england, no sex symbol or swearing, she'll kill him :lol: :lol: :lol: