The Graham Norton Show

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I honestly don't think you'll be disappointed sf. :wink:

He looks lovely and cute, loads of cute expressions......and a lovely bit of tummy sitting on the waistband of his trousers where he is leaning towards Judi. I just wanted to grab it and give a little nip! :twisted:

He doesn't push himself forward, being typically Daniel allowing the other two their time to talk with Graham. But when his turn comes we get lots of smiles and chuckles.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Crikey sf. He's an actor. He's all things and nothing. That's the point. Imo :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:Daniel knows his mam is watching in england, no sex symbol or swearing, she'll kill him :lol: :lol: :lol:
I cant wait for him to win an Oscar for he'll survey thank her. He had better or he deserves a beating from her :lol: !!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote: He looks like he could be working for Kaufman and .... Oh no, not that ��... a department store selling men's suits. He doesn't look like a sex symbol. But again, that's just those pics :wink: .
:lol: so he has reached his aim! He doesn't want to be a sex symbol. Thing is he can not avoid it most times :lol:

You are really hard to please sf2la!
Well, I dont believe him! He likes to look good. He admits that he's vain. And he's doing his best to look sharp for these photocalls. I just wish he'd grow a bit of scruff, muss his hair up a tad, and wear something younger. Yeah, I'm hard to please, but he vacillates being sex on legs to a weathercaster on your local news. Mind you, in print only.
I know what you mean. I am also partial to his GDT looks like with the scruff / longish hair :drool:. I loved the GDT Spain photocall look with his undies peeking thru :lol:

I think because this is Bond he is walking around in a suit for everything, clean shaven and his hair in place and all that.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

I enjoyed the show, wasn't disappointed at all. Funny when they were talking about their bond girl names :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I just finished watching the whole thing. What a great show. That's my favorite interview of all. I wish we got GN him in the States! My only complaint is that he didn't let/make Daniel finish the answer to why he quit his audition halfway through. I love the Bond Girl names (which made me realize that I have NO IDEA what my grandmothers' maiden names are :shock: ) and Javier is so adorable and funny. Daniel is so cute I just want to take him home and tuck him into bed :twisted: . NOPE, JEC and Hannah, how can I be disappointed after seeing him like that? He's always so....is precious too crazy of a word for how he acts? I can't think of anything else that better describes him.

And yeah, K, he is everything and nothing. You are so right. It's so good to be reminded of that. He gives us great joy in film, interviews, print, and on the forum amongst us, but he's not ours, and we don't know him ](*,) , AND he didn't invent the cure for cancer; he's just an actor. But still......rather, be still my beating heart :thud: .
khenton

Post by khenton »

sf2la wrote:I just finished watching the whole thing. What a great show. That's my favorite interview of all. I wish we got GN him in the States! My only complaint is that he didn't let/make Daniel finish the answer to why he quit his audition halfway through. I love the Bond Girl names (which made me realize that I have NO IDEA what my grandmothers' maiden names are :shock: ) and Javier is so adorable and funny. Daniel is so cute I just want to take him home and tuck him into bed :twisted: . NOPE, JEC and Hannah, how can I be disappointed after seeing him like that? He's always so....is precious too crazy of a word for how he acts? I can't think of anything else that better describes him.

And yeah, K, he is everything and nothing. You are so right. It's so good to be reminded of that. He gives us great joy in film, interviews, print, and on the forum amongst us, but he's not ours, and we don't know him ](*,) , AND he didn't invent the cure for cancer; he's just an actor. But still......rather, be still my beating heart :thud: .
Yea, my heart too. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well glad, you enjoyed the show, sf. I was :shock: at your finding him next neighboury in that outfit or on a whole. I loved those pics, too. Sooo good looking.

To me, its the outfit, he wore, for example, for the Paris photcall. THAT is a terrible grandfather look, that I dislike - totally. :lol:

But each to our own. Glad you liked it after all. Thougth it was really funny in a non intrusice way. Ndever knew Graham, but he is way better then Ross.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf - we do get Graham Norton in the US. It's shown on BBC America at 11 PM on Saturday's, there's a week delays in shows. So we won't get this one till next week I think.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sorry for going off topic but I so loved this episode so I looked for some other stuff.

guest Will Smith, Gary Barlow and Tom Jones....what fun to watch :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OZXN1FVwyE

I wished he had asked Daniel about the action dolls :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:Sorry for going off topic but I so loved this episode so I looked for some other stuff.

Have you watched the one with will.i.am and Miriam Margolyes, it's priceless!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:sf - we do get Graham Norton in the US. It's shown on BBC America at 11 PM on Saturday's, there's a week delays in shows. So we won't get this one till next week I think.
Thank you!!! The Daniel episode will be shown on November 3rd :lol:
Last edited by sf2la on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:Sorry for going off topic but I so loved this episode so I looked for some other stuff.

Have you watched the one with will.i.am and Miriam Margolyes, it's priceless!

Is it this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMSaiih_ZJY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4mxodn ... ure=relmfu

Only know MRs. Sprout, though :lol:
Last edited by Dunda on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:lol: at "the oil was warm afterwards"