The Graham Norton Show

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sue

Post by Sue »

Next Friday Graham Norton Show (16 Nov) James Bond special with Daniel, Judy and Javier is screening on NZ telly. :D Can't wait and if I miss anything at 8.30pm :shock: I can watch it again on our TV3 on Demand (that's the channel) at 9.30pm when it is repeated!! :cheer: :hyper: :cheer: Can't wait. Looking forward to it so much as Skyfall only 13 days away now!!!
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Sue

Post by Sue »

Dunda I loved the Graham Norton show with will.i.am and Miriam Margolyes, it was so funny and cracked me up so much!!! :lol: :lol: Love watching GN show - tonight Miranda Hart and I adore her show. :D
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
khenton

Post by khenton »

More. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Omg he is so cute I could eat him :sigh: thanks!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Given that the lovely GN is gay.....maybe it went something like in this subtext......

"............and exactly how would you like me to be generous to you Mr Norton?"

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

ahhhh lovely daniel giggling, made my day, thanks K!!!!
Sue

Post by Sue »

:D really enjoyed the Graham Norton Skyfall special! Made me laugh so much!!! :lol: Daniel is gorgeous, that rugged handsome, lived in look - can't get enough of him!!! :oops: I've got it bad!!! :lol: :stick_iagree: Loved his nickname - can I say it, "Cockhargreaves" - his nickname for his you know what, and his grandmother's (I think) maiden name. Aah! so cute!!! My man and I fell about laughing! :cheer: :drool: :drool: Me drooling all over Daniel! Really enjoyed Judi "Keeping the naughty boys in line" and Javier is very handsome as well!!! Loved seeing Daniel's wedding band - don't know why but I did!!! Daniel looked so dapper in that gorgeous suit, shirt and tie - oh wow I think I'm in heaven!!! :cheer: :jump: :blowkiss: :peace2:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Sue :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..