Paris Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
cassandra wrote:Thank you for the gorgeous pictures. I prefer the styling of his hair here. Do you think that he was unwell last night, as the Daily Mail was intimating, or just feeling the heat under the lights? I thought that he looked great on the red carpet yesterday and he seemed to be enjoying the experience. This was backed up by Pam's account.
Richard Arnold from Daybreak interviewed him on the red carpet and said that DC had the flu.
I love the way he looks here. Much better than yesterday :D

Hope he is feeling better. Gotta be grueling to be on your feet attending massive events like this back to back, especially if not feeling well.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh no poor Daniel. Not to worry I just cooked some soupImage hopping on a plane now to Image nurse him back to health Image

:wink: :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Remember, tere was the tweet about taqing meds for the Norton Show, I think, it was. He tends to have a cold during prmo, it seems. He was sick for the last Zurich preiere.

I don't think, its anything grave though. He wastoo lively for that at the London premiere. Its just annoying, I suppose.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

He looks so handsome! :D
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Seeing the Paris pictures makes me wonder why they all made so weird hair and outfit choices for the big London world premiere... :wink:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Came back from my first work load of the day to this, which is needed indeed. They are all not overly cheerful, but looking good nevertheless. The French rating of the movie is also ahead of CR so far, but of course, there are reviews missing yet. But they have all reason to be happy.

Thanks Blue, thanks for all the support and effort, which is just starting.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Littlesue wrote:Lol, that would be 'Man flu' then, if it was genuine flu he would'nt be on his feet :lol:
Hahaha!!! That's so true!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

sf2la wrote:
Littlesue wrote:Lol, that would be 'Man flu' then, if it was genuine flu he would'nt be on his feet :lol:
Hahaha!!! That's so true!
He's still tougher than most guys I know :wink: My dad for example will go to bed and sleep for at least 12 hours straight (but more likely around 16 hrs) once he has a temperature above 36.9 C :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dame True, how do you do it, and thank you SO much for taking the time to post these :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: . I don't think anyone preferred or really liked his hair all slicked like at the premiere ( he doesn't have the full, rounded hairline for it IMI - think Michael Douglas), but I get why he did it. It was definitely 'special' and the London premiere will be the most 'special' work-related evening in his life, probably. Longer and more memorable than winning an Oscar, which time will fly by. I wonder why Jav is wearing a vest? Aren't they way out of style? Still, they all look nice. Babs looks very nice, too.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote: I wonder why Jav is wearing a vest? Aren't they way out of style? Still, they all look nice. Babs looks very nice, too.
Vest??? Oh you are so American, I was looking and looking for underwear till I realized you meant a waistcoat!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
sf2la wrote: I wonder why Jav is wearing a vest? Aren't they way out of style? Still, they all look nice. Babs looks very nice, too.
Vest??? Oh you are so American, I was looking and looking for underwear till I realized you meant a waistcoat!
Hm, actually I knew right away what she meant :twisted: